Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayaale on Teatime Meeting with Elizabeth II

Kool_Kat   

A.J, I guess you must've had a lot of rejections in your life to be talking like this...Why go to the extreme of saying 'I can't stand you'...This is just cyber world, don't take it too serious...Walahi, now I am worried about you...Cuz the other day I was reading this article about a girl who committed suicide cuz of some online BS...Walahi you're scaring me for taking this too serious...

Walaalo my sincere apology...Walahi never meant for you to feel this way...Ciyaar uun bey iga eheed...Ma rabin, sinaba, inaa oyso ama xumaato ama naceeb qaadid...NEVER...Just so you know, anything you said didn't offend me, it was all pure joke to me...Ha umaleen inaa sikale u qaatay...Just calm down, take a deep breath in, let it out, xabad Faataxa ah aqriso...That's it...

Definitely this is the end of the matter for me...Allaha kuu fududeeyo walaalo...

lol@U The Kool one.

Ayaa mahaan politics aa toosh u shidatay ma istiri? Maxaa General section uga soo carartay, mase shadeska aa ku dhibay?

Africa-owl, mid oo iskoobe la mid eh mey kudheheen?

Ghettonima aa sheegee, xaafadaada dhan usoo wac, with you in it ofcourse.

KK sida hilib shiishiid ayey kuu jarjaree.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

A.J, I guess you must've had a lot of rejections in your life to be talking like this...Why go to the extreme of saying 'I can't stand you'...This is just cyber world, don't take it too serious...Walahi, now I am worried about you...Cuz the other day I was reading this article about a girl who committed suicide cuz of some online BS...Walahi you're scaring me for taking this too serious...

Walaalo my sincere apology...Walahi never meant for you to feel this way...Ciyaar uun bey iga eheed...Ma rabin, sinaba, inaa oyso ama xumaato ama naceeb qaadid...NEVER...Just so you know, anything you said didn't offend me, it was all pure joke to me...Ha umaleen inaa sikale u qaatay...Just calm down, take a deep breath in, let it out, xabad Faataxa ah aqriso...That's it...

Definitely this is the end of the matter for me...Allaha kuu fududeeyo walaalo...

So now YOU are worried about ME? what is the world coming to. Yesterday you were cursing me out and calling me names at random. You were disgusted at even the mention of me as your brother, by MMA. dont try and kid yourself as your hate is evident from your previous postings, so dont try to hide it, its your opinion and you shouldnt shy away from it .

As you have laid this issue to rest from your side i am willing to do the same. but just as a reminder, dont worry about me, i am in the best time of my life enjoying the blessing of Allah SWT everyday. I would advice you to just sort your issues out so you can do the same.

Kind Regards

A.J.

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, loooool@toosh ushidatay...Ma istiribo horta? :D

KK sida hilib shiishiid ayey kuu jarjaree.

Acuudubilaah!!! Maxaa saas...So violent...

A.J. subax wanaagsan!!! I'll take your advice to heart...Thank you...Have a good one... :D