Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin Amir Speakes Again

Juje   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

all I have to do is get the most popular stories on Somali news websites in a single day, and compose a picture or two on Illustrator with a few corny exchanges between the characters in the story, and
kaboooooom
-- I can give homeboy a run for his money...

Go ahead do it, you might succeed you will never know. Habar fadhida legden la fududa..!

Any id1ot can draw pictures with a computer drawing tool such Adobe illustrator and there will many dimwits around who will confuse that for talent. Lol... And to think, you actually believe these pictures are "sawirgacmeed", is quite hilarious, if I may add

Amin%20Camir%20Paintings.jpgAdvertisement%20Painting.jpg

Amin%20Camir%20Paintings4.jpg

The above are few Amin Camir made before VHS were popular let alone a PC and forget about Adobe. The man has got talent and you cannot deny that - say you are against his opinions which are illustrated in his images but never question his talent

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Imikuu odhan doonaa waa nala neceb yahay ,,,
:D

Wa runtiis , Ngonge aya neceb wilka yar.

Originally posted by Juje:

The man has got talent and you cannot deny that - say you are against his opinions which are illustrated in his images but never question his talent

****, don't worry, ignorance is curable. Next time, try a museum to see real talent for starters. Apparently stating the truth about the talentless Amin Amir is all I need, to get quite a few replies from the defenders of mediocrity on SOL. :D

Lets be honest here saaxiib…regardless of whether or not you're related to the guy, you don’t seriously expect us to worship his armadillo style drawings, do you? Like I said, visit your nearest art gallery, to see what true talent really is, 'cuz Amir aint cuttin it homie!

Ngonge, challenging me to produce pictures of the same??? O ye of little faith, there is an opportunity here for you to witness the birth of a great artist(moi) and all you can be is skeptical...shame on you old man!

[ August 26, 2009, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Don't you recognise him? Wa Osman_NZ!
:D

and Redsea was saying something else... go'e ninku magacyo badanaa :D:D

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

all I have to do is get the most popular stories on Somali news websites in a single day, and compose a picture or two on Illustrator with a few corny exchanges between the characters in the story, and
kaboooooom-- I can give homeboy a run for his money...

Go ahead do it, you might succeed you will never know.
Habar fadhida legden la fududa..!

Any id1ot can draw pictures with a computer drawing tool such Adobe illustrator and there will many dimwits around who will confuse that for talent. Lol... And to think, you actually believe these pictures are "sawirgacmeed", is quite hilarious, if I may add

Amin%20Camir%20Paintings.jpgAdvertisement%20Painting.jpg

Amin%20Camir%20Paintings4.jpg

The above are few Amin Camir made before VHS were popular let alone a PC and forget about Adobe. The man has got talent and you cannot deny that - say you are against his opinions which are illustrated in his images but never question his talent
U sheeg, Amiin Caamir hadda ayuu maqlee, oo maba oga waaguu dhaybarka xirnaa in uu ninkaas sawirgacmeedka sawiri jiray. Then again micnaha sawirgacmeed maba laguu yaqaano.

Paragon   

Ninku waa nacamle yaashii Siyaad Barre, hadeerna wuxuu u nacamleeyaa qaar kale.

Meeshuu guduudane ka guuray gaafane rig, iga dheh.