Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Qanyare + Sudi Yalaxoow : Welcoming AU troops : audio. BRAVE NEW WORLD

^^^How do you know its the Idamaale version? Because you visit there correct, so you are knowledgable in Ethiopian webistes and yet accuse others? One strange brother you are..

^^^Man dont get mad, get even....Back to the topic

Suudi oo tageeray DFKMG ah

7 Mar 7, 2007 - 1:56:31 PM

Muse Suudi Yalaxow

Xildhibaan Muuse Suudi Yalaxow oo ka tirsanaa qabqablayaasha Soomaaliyeed ayaa ka hadlay arrimaha ciidamada Midowga Afrika ee soo gaaray magaalada Muqdisho, isagoo sheegay in ciidamo shisheeye xiligan loo baahan yahay isla markaana ay wax weyn ka qaban doonaan xaalada dalka Soomaaliya.

"16 sano ayaa gacmaheena isku dileynay oo aan wax nidaam ah gaari weynay, waxaana aaminsanahay in xiligan oo la helay dowlad KMG ah in lagu socdo wadadii dowladnimo, waana in lala shaqeeyaa ciidamada Uganda ee dalka yimid si howshooda ay u gudaan" ayuu yiri Xildhibaan Muuse Suudi Yalaxow oo xaruntiisa aan ku booqday.

Muuse Suudi Yalaxow oo si weyn ugu soo horjeeday siyaasadda Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ayaa xiligan u muuqda in uu taageero xoogan u haya Mr.Yusuf iyo dowladda Federaalka, wuxuuna Muuse Suudi uu sheegay in marxaladihii dalka uu soo maray wax ka duwan ay lasoo baxeen maxkamadihii Islaamiga xiligii ay ka talinayeen inta badan koonfurta dalka Soomaaliya, isagoo ku tilmaamay maxkamadihii Islaamiga in ay ahaayeen duul qarsoon.

"Ciidamada Saaxiibada aanu nahay ee Itoobiya iyo kuwa dowladda Federaalka ayaa mahad iska leh oo dalkii ka xoreeyay Argagixisadii dooneysay in dalka ay ka dhigaan Afghanistantii labaad", ayuu yiri Muuse Suudi oo dhinaca kale sheegay in markii uu Muqdisho yimid hubkiisa ku wareejiyay dowladda KMG ah, uuna diyaar u yahay sidii uu dhinaca nabadgelyada ula shaqeyn lahaa dowladda.

"Waxaa maqlayey in la dhahayey waxaa weli Muqdisho ku sugan Hogaamiye koxedyadii Muqdisho,taasi ma jirto mar hadii aan wareejinay hubkeena waxaan nahay shacab, Nabaddana doonaya in ay afuufaan," ayuu yiri Xildhibaan Muuse Suudi oo fikradii ay ka heysteen dowladda Uganda ka tir tiray.

Muuse Suudi waxaa uu ka tirsanaa Hoggaamiye kooxeedyadii Muqdisho, wuxuuna ka mid ahaa aas aasayaashii isbaheysigii argagixiso la dirirka ee Maxkamadihii Islaamiga dagaalada xooganaa la galeen, kadibna looga awood roonaadey qabqablayaashii, wuxuuna haatan ka tirsan yahay Baarlamaanka FKMG ee Soomaaliya.

Cali Muxayadiin Cali,GO

Xargaga   

wallee waa siduu hore uu uyiri Cabdullahi amxaar. This ppl know not any other language but force. Look at them now i cant believe this are the same warlords vowing against beerlawe's call for foreign troops. My question is why didnt they allowed it voluntarily just to come out hyprocritically after the nation has been forcefully accupied by amxaars . I remember there was a time IGAD was hatcing a way for frontier nations like ethiopia to be excluded from the mission. Now after everything has been lost they are making desparate speeches, who wants their support anyways, the oldman is already at Villa Somalia well guarded by tigarays and Puntland militias.

The funniest think I heard today was when Muuse Suudi said I am paraphrasing

“Mogadishu had 16 years to govern itself, but it failed”…..

Geesh I wonder why Mogadishu wasn’t peaceful, could it be that a warlord like you was behind all the robbing, killing, raping, and destruction Mogadishu was in. Did Mogadishu become peaceful after he was ousted? Didn’t Mogadishu become the heaven it was known for after you and your ilk were ousted?

The audacity this old fool has is beyond me. He has spoken like a true puppet. All you need is money to change his opinion, decisions and morals. redface.gif

He gave up his weapons voluntarily and the likes of Qanyare,Dheere and the rest inculded.

I remember the farce last week or two weeks ago that said these guys were buying weapons at a market and that M.Dheere had taken over Jowhar.

Obvious lies by the Shabelles, Garooweonlines and fake fanatic bunch.

These men should be charged and held accountable for their crimes for the last 16 years.

He was paid millions and then did he only give-up his weapons. He is a puppet traitor. The same like Gedi and Yey.

Jabhad   

wallee waa siduu hore uu uyiri Cabdullahi amxaar. This ppl know not any other language but force.

Let me refresh your mind my friend. It was the ICU that expelled these warlords from Mogadish and took all their weaponry, not Abdulahi-Axmaar and his Tigree masters. And it was the Ethio-American invasion that allowed this warlords[Ethio-American stooges] to return to Xamar not Abdulahi-Axmaar. These warlords including Abdulahi-Axmaar are only giving complementary lap dance to their rescuer.

http://www.mogadishuuniversity.com/

Xargaga   

I dont know who is who and who is doing the most lap dance. But what i know is that cabdullahi amxaar is so far the Transitional fedearl Garbage president. being the favorite dancer he has all powers infested upon him to either fire or Hire whoever he deem fit/misfit, and also the power to declare marshall laws.In the meantime the rest of your so coined "Lap dancers"fellas are bitterly cheerleading a dawn of new Era in Xamar. How would it End? lets wait and see as events unfolds.