Sign in to follow this  
BN

Views of Reer Sool

BN   

Horn,

Good to see you aren't missing your famous quote... :D

I would feel at home in any part of the Puntland, from Bari to Cayn and Sanaag to Mudug.

Alas, the widhwidh website is down, yet again. You wouldn't happen to have saved them?

Gabbal   

Alas, the widhwidh website is down, yet again. You wouldn't happen to have saved them?

Maybe this stands for something. I didn't get it anyhow. :rolleyes:

I would feel at home in any part of the Puntland, from Bari to Cayn and Sanaag to Mudug

In the same you would feel "at home" in say Gedo or Abudwaq? icon_razz.gif

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Maybe this stands for something. I didn't get it anyhow.

As in the photo of Cayn was hosted on that website, which is currently unavailable.

In the same you would feel "at home" in say Gedo or Abudwaq?

No, of course not. Don't be absurd.

For the simple fact that I would not know a single soul in those regions,--not to mention I would stick out like a sore thumb. :D

If I had to live outside the northeast, it would most likely be Hargeisa where a good deal of my relatives are. At least then my belov'd Ayeeyo would be happy. :D

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I thought so.

Horn,

Tell me, would you feel as at home in Miami as you would in your hometown of Seattle? It's as simple as that, misconstrue as you see fit.

Although, If it will make you feel better, I would not mind visiting Gedo... :D

Qudhac   

we dont take any notice of what is said by "ina yey" mouth peace cabdullahi yusuf radion, let there be no doubt ladies and gentlemen somalilands borders will be secured and closed if nessesary.

BN   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

we dont take any notice of what is said by "ina yey" mouth peace cabdullahi yusuf radion

Shall I assume you would not believe similar news reported on local media outlets such as http://www.buuhoodle.net or http://www.widhwidh.com ?

Perhaps you would be good enough to compile us a list of all of these 'mouth pieces' of the Col. for future reference...

let there be no doubt ladies and gentlemen somalilands borders will be secured and closed if nessesary.

I have no issue with you 'securing' or 'closing' your border, but where exactly would those be(if I may be so bold)? It would seems to me that Somaliland forces have long since passed their border.

SNW,

I understand your point about self defence but the last thing people of these regions need is another conflict. They have a serious drought to confront with very meager resources; funds and lives need not be wasted. Let us hope the situation does not deteriorate further.

Qudhac   

I have no issue with you 'securing' or 'closing' your border, but where exactly would those be(if I may be so bold)? It would seems to me that Somaliland forces have long since passed their border.

far from it my friend somaliland troops have gone long way but they have not yet secured the borders as for where that border is I would advice you to check reference books from major libraries ;)

BN   
Fair enough. But how far are you willing to go to secure these 'borders'? What price must the people in these regions pay, terms of lives, property, etc? And is it worth it in the end?

Qudhac   

my friend our soldeir are not some blood thirsty bunch of thugs led by ego maniac warlord, indeed they are held responsible for their action and are answerable to their behaviour, and as for the lives of the locals you mentioned i belive the whole reason the mission is been done in very pace is to save guard the lives and livelyhoods of our civilians in lascanood..