Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

28 September 2002 - Rally for Palestine, Don't attack Iraq...

Samafal   

salaam,

Mujaahid brother out of desrespect i dont see the point of this rally!! First of all before we demonstarte we should ask ourselves who are we demonstrating about and who we should be demonstrate to? we are demonstrating about America , Israel, Britain and who are we demontrsting to America, Britain,israel the so called free people!! Are we not confused if we partcipate such kind of rallies or is it that we dont know what we stand for!! It is my own humble believe that palestine had been occupied by men and if it is to be freed needs real men '' rijaalun laa tulhiihim tijaaratun walaa baycun canthikrilaahi.............

WASSALAAM

Salaamu 3laikum,

Barwaaqo = cheers for your support

Ameenah = you too smile.gif

Kamila = i am sorry we left you out of the list smile.gif

Jamaal-11 = keep up the hard work !

Yacquub = this is an opportunity to manifest your views to illustrate that you are against the zionist occupation, we are not protesting to uk or usa we are simply letting others in the streets of London hear the views of the masses so they become anti-zionist :rolleyes:

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out !

Hibo   

Mujahid..Good for you brother..you are doing a good deed for the people of palastine and muslims alike smile.gif ...and that is very admirable.. but My brother you are so fast to jump to the aid of Palastine's plight but did you once stop and think about the plight that is plundering your Hooyoland..Is somali not in Our itinerary... Somali is the horn of africa & we do not have any allies (i wonder why!!!) we have only ourselves to blame and inevitably we have eachother to rely on..It is just that i find it oooooh sooo disturbing how we hop on the Ban Wagon of other countries and venture to fight for their case and we leave our country to its own dimise..more than one occasion i have seen somalis plead the case of palastine and join rally's and other demistrations and what nots. and they seldom remember or care to express how they feel about their countries status...or even make the effort to plead somalia's case Like organizing clothes and food donations or its even a matter of having a strong community who voice their issues based on the well beings of somalia and somalians to their local politicians and parliaments or even constructing a non profitable organization to aid somalia. Instead this aid pours from foriengn counrties who are Kafurs and have their own agenda at mind... Im not saying don't rally for the Pals with all do respect go for it...just remember they have their fellow arab brethern..( like saudi,iraq,jordan,seria,.....etc) but Who do you have?????... so we should all consider our country 's volatile state.. I know many say somalia is a dead country...But keep hope alive.. Because one day we will rise from the ashes like a blazing phonix..because everything in this world is a test and the only way we will pass is with The Good Grace of Allah and patience and love for one another...theres my two cents for the day..wheter you liked it or not

and for the brother who said he was willing to chip in financially!!!!! what the hell is contributing a few bills going to help Palistine??? they have saudi arabia the richest oil producing country!! Why don't you invest your money in your community and country and even for youself..!!! think about it palastine is not suffering a famine, or a full blown war!!! so where well your money go???? im just saying!

And yes i know the Al QUds is one of the most important sights of islam..But only with the help of Allah and the Oneness of Muslims all over can defeat all enemies..( i repeat the unity of muslims all over can defeat all evil..hey read the quran!! thats one thing arabs and all muslims are lacking...Especially somalians we are scattered all over the world and don't give a flying @#*! about our country and our people!!! :rolleyes:

Miss Somalia

Haashim   

Yacquub sxb. if u don't know benefits of demonstration in the western countries (or u don't want to know it) we cann't learn u here, but please don't abolish our commitment on this issue by saying such a words, we tired for such words we want deeds not words, do or let others do it.

Minni-m thanks for ur comment, not only bro. Mujahid we all intrest both our home and other muslim's issues.

they're one issue and there's no difference between palestine, somalia, kashmir or wherever we intrest all of them, and i think bro. mujahid has an article about our homeland's solution i remember i contributed it and it's somewhere in the forum, but that's not the point the point is we're one body as our RASUUL (S.C.W) said.

As i said before it's shame that many non muslims take part these demonstrations and we icon_razz.gif .

Finally, we're against war on iraq and we're against israeli occupation, so either you'll be with us (and see you on 28th Sep.) or against us :D .

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIDHAAHNAA KUWA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum,

Attention People,

28/sep/2002 from Embankment (Embankment Tube Station) to Hyde Park Corner.

There has been changed it's now from Embankment Underground Station to start at 1.00pm matching up to Hyde Park Corner.

Peace and Love all

____________________Kamila_______________________

Love Allaah More then your self & rasuulka (SCW)

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum Akhwaanil Muslimiin,

For those who willing to go Rally for Palestine, Don't attack Iraq. You can find More Information On this side: Click here www.Islamevents.com But it seems the time has been changed instead of 1 a clock is 12:30 so I hope everyone will be there insha alaah if you can Ajar Xasanaad badan ayaad ka heleysaa ee hadaad awoodit walaalayaal haka baaqanina insha alaah watacaalaa.

Wa Bilaahi Towfiiq.

_____________________Kamila_____________________

Ilaah aan ka cabsano Si aan Cadaabka uga bad baadno

Here are some overdue pictures of that demonstration.

iraqseptdemo1.jpg

iraqseptdemo6.jpg

iraqseptdemo16.jpg

iraqseptdemo5.jpg

iraqseptdemo20.jpg

This is Salma Yacoub, of the Birmingham Stop The War Coalition. I just luv her speeches...witty, eloquent and inspiring. She and George Galloway (Labour MP) were the highlights of the protest for me.