Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Bosaaso IDPs.

Cowke   

Total garbage by allsanaag and not looking at the whole picture.

For example watch what unicef says in their reporting of idp camps in bossaso. 65% of the idp population have access to safe drinking water.

Watch The investigative segment here

UNICEF

Look at the new homes being built for them by the locals.

idpt.png

I won't bother going and proving how many donations of clothes, beds, and even money has been given to them.

Plus their is even social welfare program that was set up for them giving them $35 a month to the most needy.

Go here

PASWE

Plus many workshops have been open for them ranging from self-business workshops to learning new trades workshops plus fishery.

I dare you show me 1 place in Somalia that can claim to have done the amount of help that puntland has done for IDP's. Show me 1 place or city with PROOF. Believe me you wont find it because i already looked!!! And that just shows you that other somalis are the bad people not us. Our society can be judged by the way we try our weaker members and from what you can see we treat them the best when compared to other somalis.

As for farole outrageous comments, that's just him and his opinion not ours, maybe they might be 1 or 2 idps up to no good but that doesn't mean their all bad and no puntlander will buy into that crap. He did spark of riots the other year against the idps were some were killed because he blamed them for the assasinations that was happening to top officials of the state however that was calmed down immediately and it's back to usual again.

Qalib stop posting news from anti puntland sources for change and see the light

RedSea   

Are you saying the story is fabricated? There are some that are being helped however the majority face dire situations like this.

Cowke   

Qhalib, there is 40,000 IDPs in Bossaso. It can't be solved in 1 day, allsanaag is not lying I said they are not giving the whole picture.

If they expect that all of them will live comfortable lives then they are unrealistic, but the work to change the conditions has started a long time ago not today and it will take years before hormar la taban karo loo gaadho the IDP'S.

But thank god Puntland has taken the steps to start and thats what I am proud of because in 5-10 years most of them will have homes and some sort of skill be it manual/business/fishery and contributing to society