Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

What is the best Football leauge in the world...........

NORTHERNER:

You might think that is funny Northerner...But I just the feeling if you were here in Australia you would be the number 1 fan...So dont say that it sounds funny and all...

DeserT FloWer:

Damn girl, if you cant even learn these rules its simple you shouldnt even be here in the sports forum...I advice for you to go to the TEENS FORUM...

Salaamz,

Hey Mizz aight sis whatever :rolleyes: i was only being honest dee, shidh....no need 2 get ur knickers in a twist....it's called freedom of speech sis. It's not like every 1 has to agree with what u have to say.That's the whole point of a civilised debate. So i suggest u keep ur thoughts 2 urself, no offence!

RAMPAGE

Who the hell said that AFL was a skinnies game in the first place...I never said that they were...All I said was that it was a good game...That's all... icon_razz.gif

DeserT FloWer

No comment :rolleyes:

SoMa_InC   

Wha da f*** is AFL.....How can it be the best league in da world?.....damn....May be da best when compared 2 division 1....

Peace

I think the power shift in european Footie has occured and i think the the final confirmation will occur tonight with Juve winning through to the final 3-1 on the night tonight and 4-2 on aggregate.

RaMpAgE   

*Italian teams<---too defensive, makes the game boring.

*English teams<---too plain, words u might here "lanuch it too the freaking BOX"<<man utd style icon_razz.gif

Spanish teams<----very opened, very skillful, properly most exciting out of the top leagues.

German teams<----Varied, bayern is defenisve, while teams like borussia dortmon are very attacking side.

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Scolari praises Serie A Sunday 18 May, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 World Cup winning Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari claims the best football is played in Italy.

“Real football is not a backheel in midfield or those tricks that are utterly pointless and add nothing to the match,” assured the ex-Brazil boss.

“This sport consists of a duel between teams who are fighting to get a result. In this respect Italians are the masters.”

Scolari, who has ancestors from the Peninsula and was linked to the Parma bench over the summer, is now preparing the Portuguese national squad for Euro 2004.

‘Felipao’ will be in the stands for the May 28 Champions’ League Final between Milan and Juventus.

“Milan and Juve are two great teams,” he assured the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’, “that are governed by a perfect tactical balance. The Spanish teams can only dream of achieving that.”

Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri also commented on the all-Italian Champions’ League Final.

“We are respected and feared around the world,” revealed the ex-Fiorentina and Valencia boss.

The Spanish press has been extremely critical of the Italian game this season and dubbed Inter “the death of football.”

“The Spaniards certainly have a different view of the sport,” added Ranieri in an appearance on RAI programme ‘Domenica Sportiva’, “but it cannot be denied they struggle against Serie A sides.”