Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Caasho Yusuf

OLOL   

I went to a coffee place where a lot of Somalis meet and discuss nonesense. I thought our current warlord-President's nickname was only Ina-yeey but tonight I learned he also goes by Caasho Yuusuf! Some Somalis are so creative!

Siyaad Barre was known - duqa -odayga -macalinka -afweyne - He had the respect of his foes but this nut-head is already seen as a weak sissy president who can't do nothing to no one -

He is holed in a small city and is just a sick old man who is close to the grave.

Some guys were making fun of his sissy-ness and that is when I heard -his latest nickname - Caasho Yuusuf

I think ficilkaa C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed u qabtid is more than a political [qabyaalad] disagreement. It is bordering being a personal-level bickering.

Waxaas then becomes aflagaado. Qof aan rayigiisa in a coherent manner u dhiiban karin ayaa aflagaado u jeesto.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by OLOL:

[QB] I thought our current warlord-President's nickname was only Ina-yeey but tonight I learned he also goes by Caasho Yuusuf! Some Somalis are so creative!

Caasho Yusuf :D:D

Jafarel.   

but this nut-head is already seen as a weak sissy president who can't do nothing to no one -

He is holed in a small city and is just a sick old man who is close to the grave.

OLOL, I think it is high time you found a life beyond C/Yusuf's. Disagree with the guy for his political views. Your hatred for him is personal not political. I believe this the 'politics' section. Whether he is Caasho, Yeey or whatever u might call him, HE IS A PRESIDENT and U R NOT....

OLOL   

He is already a dead man walking -

let us see -

He is an octogenrian, sick with parkinson disease, has a fake liver, is out-of-closet apostate and ethiopian a$$-kisser. His feeble mind is filled with hatred. He is a clannish murderer and ruthless warlord. he killed my best friend's father - Sultan Hurre. He also killed Shandille, and Abdirahman Aidiied...

He lived a life full of strive and rebellion.

He is a divisive figure whose speech and talk is full of warmongering and incitement.

mark my word Caasho Yusuf's days are numbered

The trouble with the likes of OLOL is that they hear not, see not, let alone think; thusly in their repertoire sense is not. How else could one greet one’s companions in these festive times upon arrival with cow’s wallops in such an indecorous manner! Whilst I must admit one vacillates the custom of indulging in the infantile tit-o-tat ala SOL’s own resident Qawsaar, the ever-so-lackluster OLOL, this one time, being in a forbearing holiday sentiment, I took the trouble to reading his dowdy toddler-like doodlings.

If a sane person, not that he knows one, was to stick one’s teeth into what he has served to his guests in the way of contribution, one shivers with shame purely for the stup...idity of it begs humane onset gutting. By looking at that which he has submitted as a description of the man he so much dreads with nightly trepidations, albeit mistakenly depicted as loathsome, and the name he and his newly found chat-chewing buddies have allotted do not quite match.

If we were to take OLOL’s word for it and presume for the sake of it, and no more, that he is “… is a clannish murderer and ruthless warlord …lived a life full of strive and rebellion…is a divisive figure whose speech and talk is full of warmongering and incitement… is filled with hatred…â€

How then could he also on the same token expect us to believe that the same person could also be “…a weak sissy president who can't do nothing to no oneâ€

Oh, I forgot, silly me, we just have to take the ever-so-muted Qawsaar’s word for it.

And one last thing - since we are in the business of name-calling for the above is nothing but that, and based upon SOL’s own resident Qawsaar’s perpetual puking and calaq-spitting that is so not snubbed by the ever-so-tolerant SOL members, this one time I wish to depart…What a huuraale malodorous patty, nimsy, dim-witted waste of space i.d.i.o.t that OLOL is…

Tata...

Childish comment from OLOL, it shows he is bankrupted and has nothing politically to say about the colonel, but its good to see someone worrying about him so much they lose sleep overnight.

king_450   

Some guys were making fun of his sissy-ness and that is when I heard -his latest nickname - Caasho Yuusuf

True that but Olol are you hiding behind those guys saying and want that to be true?!

Siyaad Barre was known - duqa -odayga -macalinka -afweyne - He had the respect of his foes but this nut-head is already seen as a weak sissy president who can't do nothing to no one -

In this time of age Olol you still adervertising Barre to some of us!,

Killers/hatemongers always support their kind!

SOL Still amazes me this place you learn mostly hate, am wondering why i even check in ?

He is already a dead man walking -

let us see -

That is an acciurate description of all mortal souls.

As for you OLOL, you have a right to your opinion.

Abdullahi Yusuf is the elected President of Somalia and as he chose this vocation must not be shielded from insults.

However you made me mad, why the name Casha? Its such a nice name, I have a beautiful niece named Casha.

OLOL   

Caasho Yusuf is a warlordess and her destiny is defeat and humiliation. for all the clannish cheerleaders who are here to defend such a contemptible character, no matter how much you prop him up, to most of us, decent Somalis, this sissy punk is always despised and detested.

^^ Dadka qaarkood walee waa lagu khasaaray.

Being called the name of a woman is by no means an insult. Afka xun dhinac dumarka uga leexi oo hadaad odayga rabtid inaad caydid wax kale ku cay.