Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

Comparing different Media Tools in Somalia? What do you think of Shabelle Radio?

Is Shabelle a balanced news broadcast as they advertise on their radio station each day. The trailer goes like this "Shabelle warbahin dhexdhexaad ah" do you think so, would you agree with that statement?

Listen to the news broadcast from today 19:00 Moqadisho local time and tell me what you think.

Also on the issue of format, professionalism and entertaiment tell me from a scale of 1-10 what you think of Shabelle Newsbroadcast.

Listen to it here: shabelle

Their introduction is funny I like It. But it really show where they stand. So one sided.

I would give them an 7 their ok.

this was my first time listening to them I injoy it. It funny how the other side thinks you Know.

ps: I will tell you one thing their very far from being a balanced news broadcast.

One sided indeed... Not much of a radio station as its a propanda machine used by Mogadishu ******** to further their intentions. I wonder Milk and yonis and others if these stations have people with journalistic background at all as everyone can say anything in a radio???????