Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

The De facto Prime Minister Mohamed Dhere

Johnny B   

In Somalia´s clanish politics , we´ve no pragmatical choice but to recognize Mr Dhere as the Prime Minster while we can consider the vet Professor a relative pawn of Sergeant Dhere.

The incompelete Charter of the TFG dictates that the President and the Prime minster to hail from diffrent clan backgrounds.as a counter balance in power.

the choice of Gheddi (Defacto Sergeant Dhere) by Col Yey was not and could not be the natural corollary seed of a balanced, sincere and free of hostility judgement.

That leaves the right wing of the political dichotomy of southren Somalia no choice but to militrily/politically correct the left wing AGAIN.

Eeven if we give Col Yey the benifit of the doubt,neither Mr Dhere nor his relative vet pawn Gheddi are of clibre to address the intrest ,density , muscle and glory of the right wing rabble.

unfortunately nothing better could be expected from Col Yey, becouse he is Warlord/President, who never experienced a popular sympthy.

What is your take?

^^^Another mouther-of-half-truth, are you JB? You see, good JB, for those of us who think the only contribution old man could make to increase the chances of the next Somali Conference succeed is to apprehend the gangs in the south or at least reduce them to a bunching-bags, we are satisfied with the current political arrangement, I must report :D .

So suggest more, good JB, and be receptive to the prospect of the old man subduing that troubled south.

Johnny B   

Good Xiin, To take a Yey qua Yey (Yey as beeing a Yey the Animal) aproach is what i was expecting from a pessimist defeatist like you,

If Yey and his 1000 Puntland Militia who made to Jowhar are supposed to be a foreplay of what is to come then you do agree with me that Yey as the guest of the de facto prime minster Mohamed Dhere is gonna be a long episode of Dallas and time is not on his side.

Your Vaticinium of the yet to come Somali peace conference and the imaginary assupmtion of Yey mystically vanishing from the scene after doing what he is supposed to do , floor and founder your equivocation that avoided the unpleasant truth of Mogadishu beeing more satisfied with the current political stalemate than your claim of happiness.

" Let the old man do what he does best ,---> fight"

Those were your words last time we exchanged two cents on the political section.

the term YEY qua Yey is copyrighted ;)

^^^Call it pessimist or defeatist if you wish, but the fact remains that the old man is meaner than yours and seems to be on a mission. For him, as you alluded to, the wining strategy is to put your scofflaws out of business and, once and for all, bury them in the sands of Shalan-bood. Although it has not come as theatrical as I’ve wished, still the Yey-Ghedi team are destined in achieving that said goal (apprehending those thugs that is). What can JB (I promoted you as another warlord as you’ve shown all the qualities necessary to be one) + Yalahow + Qanyare + Indhacade do about it? Not much really except whine, and whine, and endlessly whine :D .

You’re falling below the mark if you fail to understand the wisdom in that approach. While you were amused by the performance of Saajin Dheere in the political gallery of Jowhar, the rug, so to say, has been pulled out from under you :D . Perhaps it’s a deficit of comprehension that you failed to recognize that the lyrics out of it are better than the music. Look at how time has not been nice to your hasty predictions, good JB. Don’t you make me conclude that you’re indeed as novice in Somali politics as you are in philosophy?

As for my prediction for another Somali Conference, which could be final depending the out come of the southern cleanse, I thought that was obvious to all. As far as I am concern the core of southern conflict has not been addressed and although the old man and his team in Jowhar could make a substantial contribution by reversing the booty politics, genuinely inspired reconciliation process, I hold, is prerequisite to resurrect our dead state from its demise. Till then let the old man take away those who tend to perfect in the pretentious Jihadi posture while sitting on their reeking loot from the equation of Somali politics.

Would not that be a great service to us all, I dare ask?

That is this actually.

The seat of the government is in jowhar and the capital of Somalia is Mogadishu.

We have already the seat of the government and now we will takeover anything that is essential to make the international community to recognise this government

Qanyare the coward with his infamous threats will be soon send in to sea . War ninkaan balaayo baa sugayso. Xasbiga maxaad ka dhaadaa war kan badda baan ku tuureynaa .Muuse Suudi Morocco baa loo tirxiilaa . Dalka caqli dameerayaasha weey ka daaleen. 90 km that is the destinies between Mogadishu and Jowhar. 6000 men are 24 hours ready to rock and roll with big daddies Qanyare and Muuse but all I see is two above 45 years old men who can’t keep their words. Simple said two cowards that talk constantly B.S. There is no another option to deal with these kind of people, the option is send them in to the sea

Johnny B   

Dean Xiin, Though i´m a bit retarded i do understand that approach , i´m even smarter than that ,becouse i understand the diffrence between him taking them out and them taking him out.

Good Xiin,If a miracle takes place and your dream becames a reality and he takes them out with the happily ever after saga of yours,That adds up to everything but next Somali peace confrence.

Dear Xiin,The peacemaking meeting scheduled for after col YEY has been cancelled due to a conflict, so WAKE UP.

if you fail to understand that wisdom ,you strengthen my 'Puntlanders MUST be corrected 'theory.

Thus, the ammount of songs with terrible lyrics, but with nice music outnumber the ones with the engraving and touching lyrics.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^^Call it pessimist or defeatist if you wish, but the fact remains that the old man is meaner than yours and seems to be on a mission.

Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane like all dreams:

Good Xiin, You want to stand upon your own feet and look fair and square at the world , its good facts, its bad facts, its beauties and its ugliness.

You better see the world as it is and not be afraid of it.

thus, I Upped My Pledge - Now Up Yours.

^^^Though you needlessly labor to make sense out of observable political events in your beloved south, retarded, nevertheless, you are not.

Let us watch how things proceed from here. For now, good Johnny Boy, the buffer zones of southern politics are noticeably shrinking, to which direction apparently is in no dispute. Proxy wars too are waning in strength to whose favor is also clear for all to see. I beg your inside to shade light on us as to what these trends mean!

P.S:- Where's Xoogsade :D ? Ar soo bax siyaasadaa i haysee! :D