Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Americans warplanes and warships arrives at berbera city port

Warmoog   

According to the Haatuf article, many people view the false report as propaganda that was meant to bolster the Somaliland administration in the face of recent controversies--namely, the Guurti's extension of the President's term in office, something that was criticized from all corners.

Hase yeeshee dad badan ayaa warkan u arkay inuu yahay mid olole loogu samaynayo Xukuumadda Madaxweyne Riyaale oo weji gabax kala kulantay muddo-kordhintii ay 10/4/2008 Golaha Guurtidu u sameeyeen muddada xilkeeda.

Waxa kale oo la sheegay in sababta muddo-kordhinta keentay tahay Madaxweynaha oo rajaynayay in Maraykanku yimaado Berbera taasina ay u noqoto hal-ku-dheg uu doorashada ku galo oo uu bulshada cod kaga helo inuu waxqabadkiisu keenay inuu Maraykanku yimaado Berbera, isagoo rajaynayay markii hore inay bishii January ee ina dhaaftay Maraykanku yimaadaan Berbera, ilaa haatana aanu ka quusan taasi, inkastoo aanu Maraykanka ka haysan balanqaad la taaban karo, haddana Madaxweynuhu isagoo ilowsan doorashooyinka Maraykanka ka dhacaya bisha November ee soo socota weli wuxuu maanka ku hayaa in Maraykanku mar uun yimaadaan Berbera ka hor inta aanay qabsoomin doorashooyinka Madaxtooyada Somaliland, si uu labadaa arrimood iskugu beego-na Madaxweyne Riyaale waa sababta ku keliftay inuu golaha Guurtida uga qiil-samaysto sidii muddada loogu kordhin lahaa. (
)

That being a probable case, I'm not at all surprised at the antics of these SOL propagandists, who are running wild with this story. What surprises me is the BBC's failure to retract the report.

Thankful   

Warmoog, I never though of it that way. You brought up a good point. It might be a ploy to devert attention away from their so-called president extending his term. Which is why people on hear that speak against the Ethiopians in Somalia are the same ones excited at this news and posted pictures of helicopters. Keep us informed.

They'll never produce pics to prove it, we have to take their word for it and the "people" that saw it.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

It is true sxb ,,, some media want to convert the attention,, don't know why ,,,

But it is true ,,, everybody in Berbera seen it and know about it.

Addeer, what you see may not always be what you get. Teeda kale, markuu American kuu soo dago, u diyaar noqo 'qarxis.com' :D . You appear to be too willing to risk the peace and stability your people have worked so hard to build in. Addeer, qashinka iyo xaarka gurigaaga lama soo gashto, waa laga fogeeyaa.. :D , laakin hunguri haduu ku qaado waad cuni xitaa!

Two warships and those jets flying in and out of the airport are not something ppl can hide or something aad is moodsiin karto ,,,,,,,

Neph, Sometimes you need to take a risky step to make a big move ,,,,, bal taana aanu tijaabinee noo daa ,,,, qarxis.com horaanu isu aragnay oo waanu is naqaane ,, :D

Stop accusing the brains sxb ,,,, that is an insult me thinks.

It is just a matter of having a common goal or a common objective.

I'm sorry ,, i forgot most of us were raised during the chaos and have no idea what does Qarannimo means.

Naga daa ,, dadkiii horaanu ku moodaynee ,,, :D

Somaliland wa meesha kaliya eeh tagaan eeh wixii Somalia la isku odhan jiiray waagii foogayd

Maraykanka wa loo bahanyahay inay saldhig weyn ka samaystaan Berbera Africa anaga baa ku hanbalyenayna