Sign in to follow this  
me

Abdulahi Yusuf collapses

Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha Soomaaliya ayaa waxuu sheegay in Madaxweyne Cabdulaahi Axmed Maalmihii uu joogay magaalada baydhabo ka bixi waayay shaban iyo mantag

Gacma dheere ayaa waxuu warkaan u sheegay websiteka al-arabiya.net ee taabacsan Chanalka al-carabiya Waxuuna intaas ku daray in xaalada madaxweyne Md Cabdulaahi yuusuf aysan Qatar aheen asigoo Sheegay In Madaxweynahu inta uusan diyaarada Kula kaftamay “waxaa La dhihi doonaa waa dhintay waad u jeediin in aan Noolahay

Gacma dheere ayaa waxuu sheegay in safarka madaxweyne Cabdulaahi Yuuusuf ka danbeeyay Kadib Markii Ra’isulwasaaraha Itoobiya Males Zanaawi khadka telefoneka kula hadlay Kula Taliyay in uu kasoo tago baydhabo si baaritaano lugula sameeyo magaalada adis ababa hadii xaaladiisa adkaatana loogu gudbiyo dalka ingriiska oo muda dheer oo iska daaweyn jiray madaxweynahu

Xanuunka Madaxweyne Cabdulaah Axmed oo 73 jir ayaa waxuu kusoo beegmay Dhowr maalin kadib safar uu kaga soo laabtay dalka ingriiska halkaas lugu daweeynaayay in ka badan 10 maalmood

Hadalkaan Gacma dheere ka soo yeeray ayaa xaqiijinayaa xanuunka Madaxweynah ay beeninayeen dadka ku dhow dhow madaxweynah oo sheegay in howlshaqo u aaday Itoobiya

Halkaan ka aqrisa war bixinta hadaad Carabi taqaano Hoosta Riix

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/01/04/43768.html

Dayniile

Emperor   

Lool @ Xoogsade, Habaar miyay sheekada maraysaa :D

I expected none less from the weak impotent druglord Indhacadde apoligist

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Lool @ Xoogsade, Habaar miyay sheekada maraysaa
:D

I expected none less from the weak impotent druglord Indhacadde apoligist

You guessed wrong if you thought I would be anything less than elated to see your dissappointment in me after my verdict on warlord A/Y. As I said, and I relish in repeating, he can rott in hell, him and all those who like him, defend him, and choose him over God. I would be worried if you and your circle of fellow warlord supporters had positive views about me. End of story with you.

Ninbrown.

I don't know about A/Y's islamness to be candid with you once more. I can't be bothered looking for excuses for someone who will-fully kills and publicly defends his bloodlust. And we are not talking about one or two individuals but thousands of innocents who perished because of A/Y. It is a bit out of bounds for someone to defend the criminal when the criminal himself thinks he has it right in soaking himself with the blood of the innocent for his objective. Just to rule. I am not sure who is more corrupt, the warlord himself or those who defend his unislamic actions and are moved because of their clanish sentiments when the truth is told.

I would have said the same about A/Y if I hailed from his clan. I don't take Gods besides Allah, Period. Being blind to someone's naked violation of islamic laws, defending him day and night, praying for his well being when you wish death and more death on the defenseless, kids, women, older parents, is tantamount to idolizing the man and mocking God. Where is the islamic moral values the Quran teaches? What about disagreeing with a human being when he is in violation of Allah's laws? Violations drawing the most severe punishments from Allah Almighty?

Allah says in His Quran "And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him. "Surah An-Niss, Ayah [93]

Anyone not blinded by clan can see the gravity of A/Y's deeds. Pray for him or not, wish him well or not, Allah almighty guaranteed justice, and justice means making every person account for their actions including A/Y. Allah does as he pleases and can forgive, at the same time, for the promised justice, for the the laws he set, people will answer for their deeds. Allah calls people to account for what their hearts earn let alone what they earn with their hands.

"Allah will not call you to account for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will call you to account for that which your hearts have earned. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Forbearing." Al-Baqarah, Verse 225.

Duco or no Duco, well wishes or not, A/Y will answer to God while the thousands killed for his petty projects stand next to him wanting their justice.

Emperor   

^LOl must you take on me, Ok calm down son, that's too much hate, Im scared now, of course for you, you might get a never detected before disease, I will stop supporting him if musn't introduce a whole new sympton to the world.

Indhacade is Sheekh, a great Muslim and Mujahid at that while A. Yusuf is... that's according to you Xoogsade...

Just have a look Amin Amir's take on your beloved Wadaad Inda'adde on here: http://www.aminarts.com/

Adeer Habaarkaaga iska wado, hadaan kaa interrupt gareeyay ka raali ahow.

Xoogsade   

^ You are best served making Allah the sole reason you stop, Not for my sake. And secondly, you need to apologize to yourself, that is more apt if you only knew.

Oh, and a tip for you so you don't come across as trivial, when Allah's words are quoted and you see them as a mountain hovering over your head about to crush ant-size emperor being, Amin Amir's cartoon won't do you any good. You need to wipe the dust off your Quran and practice the verses you read. Salaaddaa tukatid ilaahay hakaa Aqbalo, may be you will see the light and stop excusing thousands of murders and shower love on the man responsible for them. Get serious about your future saxib, you won't get such advise from everyone.