Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

A woman wearing MACAWIIS

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

Who care if women, dogs and donkeys revert to macawiis?

Why do you have women, dogs and donkeys in the same category?

*In the voice of that black lawyer in SEINFELD* I says “this is despicable, obnoxious, insufferableâ€

:D:D
:D:D zafir,

Because I've never seen donkeys, dogs and women wearing macawis!

I would love a Macawiis :cool: if I could find one that has 3 or 4 different shades of Blue -- baby blue, royal blue, navy blue and so on. I have asked 10 different Macawiis importers to find me that kind and the women only tell me they will :rolleyes: but I guess they don't want a Somali girl getting a macawiis. :mad:

Anyone know where I can get one that has blue colours without the pleated pattern? :confused:

Nephissa   

Woo, fun thread here! It smells like nin nin, must be you shemale huusgunti wearing Haliimoyin.. Akhaaash :D !

Aniga it's all bout men's flannel PJ bottoms, they'r so much better made, loose and comfy plus, they are cheaper than a woman's.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Southern Hospitality:

I would love a Macawiis :cool: if I could find one that has 3 or 4 different shades of Blue -- baby blue, royal blue, navy blue and so on.

Sounds pretty delicious... you must let us know here if you find one. :D

WILDCAT   

Dude, take out the garbasaaro and the dhiico, and they'd look pretty damn hec-tic!

However did you locate such a picture? INCREDIBLE! Love it... :cool: Laughing hard at the "segsey" comment one of the dudes made on that blog... gotta love a the somali accent!

My macawiis colours are not as crazy as that, toned down, subtle greys and greens... if only someone would phtograpgh me enjoying it... where is our local photographer, Amelia? :D

mantra   

lol! do you also omit underwear from the equation as faraxs do? ...

the macawiis wearing I dont mind..the going commando underneath is plain disturbing not to mention bordering on illegal, atleast in my books anyway.

so lets hear it.. do ya or dontcha? :D

mantra   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

119833989_0ce1f90358.jpg

Wildcat with friend strolling in da hot Somali desert.

source:

I think I saw this image in one of the blog pages of a member (im an idle person..dont be harsh) and he posted it up as segsy..

im not male and I understand having sex with goats have now become the norm for the uglier sex.. still ive looked at this picture from every angle; what on earth is sexy about those women? its all about the baati mates..

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by mantra:

The only way to wear it in my view.

mantra   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

quote:Originally posted by mantra:

The only way to wear it in my view.
way too much info..

Pucca   

Originally posted by mantra:

quote:Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

119833989_0ce1f90358.jpg

Wildcat with friend strolling in da hot Somali desert.

source:

I think I saw this image in one of the blog pages of a member (im an idle person..dont be harsh) and he posted it up as segsy..

im not male and I understand having sex with goats have now become the norm for the uglier sex.. still ive looked at this picture from every angle; what on earth is sexy about those women? its all about the baati mates..
:D lol, so true!! i dont find them in the least bit sexy in the macawis. hands down the baati is 'the stuff' to wear.