Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland and her antics (Some jokes are getting tiring)

Aaliyyah   

Somaliland attacked villages of Geeljire's with armorred vehicles, now even if they take the control of those areas, one does not see how does that add up anything to the equation of Somaliland.

Utterly rediculous and war based on clan hate as it seems.

Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa, Well put. This shows that they are only interested in the land not the people. And, obviously it's war based on qabiil. Will they kill their elders or pregnant woman in hargaisa, or burco?? Of course Not!!..

So much for democracy iyo qashin...who do they think buys that propaganda? the blind or the deaf!

Duke adeer, I am glad you sided with me on this issue. Puntland needs new leaders if they want to play more important role in the ssc regions. Mr faroole failed......I also doubt cowke being a puntlander lol...bt this is nothing more than a forum and people's opinions. It doesn't matter...

salaam

NASSIR   

Aaliyah, you remind me of Asha Ahmed Abdalle every time I read your political views of Somalia. :D Keep it up.

Cowke   

Aliyah, let me tell you secret ok. when farole is time is finished you wont see any ssdf president happy. The agreements already have been signed before farole even was declared president!!!

The ssdf group today dont have good leaders left, therefore it's time to pass the torch plus it will lessen the chance of conflict in puntland. When farole was being elected do you know that cade muse and farole had 60 technicals each facing each other prepared to go to war in garowe? It was abdullahi yusuf interventation that stopped a bloody battle from happening but dont worry none of that stuff hitt the news!!!

Aliyah The sanaag born general is probably the only decent leader left up in puntland who can secure us from two threats 1 in the south and 1 from the north and I put my $$$ on him leading puntland next.

NASSIR   

You wlc Aaliyah.

No such thing as Trinity, Che. That's a term coined by the nomad Farah and was subsequently adopted and promoted by Oodweyne as part of his divide and conquer rhetoric, like the "Pirateland" stuff.

If it weren't for the electoral votes of Sool and Cayn, Ilka-jir would have won it. He had more votes from Bari and Sanaag than he expected from his uncles' base. In fact, he received not a single vote as money and inter-clan competition proved to be the deciding factor. A similar case happened on the election of Ade Muse. The Makhiris tipped the balance in the end in an attempt to reward Ade Muse for his transformation to seek political office through peaceful terms from his rebellion, but they paid the price for that miscalculation.

It seems now history is repeating itself in a similar fashion for the Daraawiish who are paying the same price as well.

It's all politics and it is subject to constant change.