Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ethiopia, Kenya planning to attack Somali Islamists

Jamaal...I have been unambiguous about the group I support.In the context of the bigger picture, the group I support offers the best hope for the Somali people.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Tigray boys coming to Baydhabo was considered a propoganda not too long ago.

Kenya is just tool!

Until they came and bombed the gadam place. Look,i know Kenya, i grew up there. There is NO way,there army or police are in any way shape or form able to fight AS or anything. Besides,the political climate in kenya now is such that no such measure will be accepted by the coalition. Kenya has a very large somali population and they know they could get hit any time. Trust me on this and quote me if you will: Kenya cant and wont attack SOM. The best they could do is offer some support. That is it.

^I will quote you on that. Many things have been said before and many said it was impossible, but alas we were proven wrong. We should remind ourselves someone else is pulling the strings in the greater horn.

Originally posted by Aw Muuse Ismaciil:

^I think you lost another one of your gullible ones? The fan club is indeed shrinking, soon it will be a one man party.

Gulllible? Fan Club? Party?

Someone needs to debug this script

^^ :D:D

Out of the classes and methods Aw Muse script is composed off, one procedure works superbly well. That procedure is the one that draws Aw Muse stuff :D