Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY FOREIGN INTELLECTUALS SUPPORT SOMALILAND ?

N.O.R.F   

Forget that!

I'm still waiting on your proof of SL authorities inviting and paying Thatchell and the other guy.

Taleexi   

Mr. Northerner That is pure denial about the facts coupled with your monolithic view I say. The information you are requesting me, have I ever claim that they are in my disposal..NO I say to that. a word of advice.. the more you bombard their misinformations on us, the more you proof to yourself and us the alleged relationship exists. However, your best bet would be asking that info to your lobbyists who are the minimum overstating the influence of Mr. Thatchell and the likes, may have your cause of seeking recognition. Indeed, I watched the show, and to be honest if healing and healthy discussion are what we all after.. There were too much contradictions , loopholes and shortcomings that could be easily highlighted, would the host bring up pro-union northerner to the show, instead of compromising the credibility and fairness of journalism per se.

The only legit point that you may complain about me is that I posted the written pieces concerning the association between these figures and the enterprise of your recognition. If you are saying keep quite and don't publish anything you may not see has a merit of publishing.. I am sorry I refuse to comply with that.

N.O.R.F   

Again, i say forget that. You are bringing nothing new to the table with regard to SL. Track back through SOL history to see endless arguments/discussions.

Dont hide behind this saxib. You posted something without an ounce of proof. You have been picked up on it. You have failed to proove it. End of story. No need to wallow on about it.

Swallow that pride of yours,,,,,,,,

Taleexi   

Reminder!, I am accountable for my own actions, and in my tradition I always dare admitting whenever I am wrong or right, the way I see it, in this case I am doing just fine until now .. Rest assured, I agree that our discussion regarding this matter has become unproductive and`sidetracked into an infinite loop therefore,calling off would be the best option that will save our energy and time.

Don't I have a right to safeguard my pride?

roobleh   

The problem with most Nolanders and those few who support them is that they personally attack anyone who sees eye to eye with Somaliland. This is one of the main reasons that Nolanders are unable to bring peace and stability in to their country.

Even if Somaliland hires people to lobby for her, it is shame to attack them simply because they are supporting Somaliland for its quest for international recognition.

The whole world tried to support Somalia to have peace. The only thing they get from you is more hatred and more violence to your own people. No sane person from Somaliland will ever want to join Somalia. Because we gained nothing from Somalia for the thirty years we invested in the union. We may speak the same language but we are different people. You kill each other to dominate one another,but we negotiate to help each other so we can progress together.

You kill each other to dominate one another,but we negotiate to help each other so we can progress together.

looooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

waar ka aayar sxb ,,, lama wada yidhaahdee :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Waaheen:

With regards to Peter Tatchel I think any one who read the old piece discussed here and posted by Mansa Musa about a month ago knows full well that Mr. Tachell has only one agenda. And that is promoting homosexuality. So instead of blaming those who brought his agenda to the attention of the public, let us blame those who had invited him to our affairs. It is disgusting to say the least.

Peace

Waaheen

Once more unto the breach..... :D

It all makes sense to me now! So tell me, when Mr Tatchell tried to arrest President Robert Mugabe, was it part of his agenda to promote homosexuality? Or did he just fancy the man? (he tried to perform a citizen's arrest twice you know). :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by roobleh:

We may speak the same language but we are different people. You kill each other to dominate one another,but we negotiate to help each other so we can progress together.

cajiib, maxa la iska hadla....

Originally posted by roobleh:

We may speak the same language but we are different people. You kill each other to dominate one another,but we negotiate to help each other so we can progress together. [/QB]

Calling Somalis Nolanders and then uttering those words above really brings a whole new definition to the secessionist mindset. Seriously, the above quotes sounds like something a KKK member would say to blacks in the US back in the days.

roobleh   

I am not a KKK member, but I do oppose and sick of Somali women and children dying for no other reason than Somali warlords backed by Somali expatriates and professionals who want to control Somalia. It is a shame for the Somali people that the blind warmongers are leading the Somali professionals to the further distruction of their country. I do also oppose such madness to spread to neighboring countries such as Somaliland.

Kashafa   

^ lol@neighboring 'countries'.

Whassa matter, boss ? I thought we was all part of the same country....Somalia: Land of the Somalis

Check this out: The Irish, the Scottish(William Wallace: Freeeeedooooooooom), and the Welsh have a much stronger case to make for independence, being of a completely different ethnicity than the English with a different language, culture, and history. Yet for some odd reason, they are all part of the same country: Little Britain. Cajeeb maahanoo ?

As people who speak the same lingo, eat the same canjeelo iyo odkac, wear the same macawees, got the same big forehead....maxaa noo kala goy'goy'nee ? I mean, do you really wanna make me apply for a visa to visit the northern provinces of Somalia ? Do I have to go through Addis, get cleared by the joint SL-Etho Inter-Regional Security Service(IRSS), just to visit my Hargeysa ? That's really mean, yo. Not nice at all.