Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland's 5 year anniversity 1 August..

In five years this state has gone from strenth to strength.

Madaxweyne xigaha Puntland oo ka hadlay munaasibada 1-da August - Friday, August 01, 2003 at 12:29

Garoowe , (AllPuntland)- Madaxwayne ku xigeenka dawlad goboleedka Puntland ahna kusimaha madaxwaynaha Puntland ,Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi ayaa maanta warbaahinta u jeediyay hadal uu ugu talo galay munaasabadda Kowda Agosto oo ah xiligii la unkay dawlad gobleedka Puntland.

Madaxwayne ku xigeenka ayaa shacabka Puntland uga waramay faa iidada ay leedahay Munaasbadda Kowda Agoosto iyo sida loogu baahan yahay inay dadka reer Puntland u xusaan.

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi wuxuu si fiican uga waramay tan iyo intii la dhisay Puntland horumarka goboladeedu ay gaareen marka loo eego dalka intiisa kale , wuxuu kaloo madaxwaye ku xigeenku shacabka reer Puntland ku amaanay sida ay ugu diyaar yihiin in dalkoodu uu noqdo mid nabad galyadiisa lagu faano laguna daydo.

Mr Xaashi wuxuu kaloo ka waramay shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaaliyeed ee Kenya , wuxuuna sheegay in Puntland ay diyaar u tahay wixii ka soo baxa isla markaana wuxuu shacbka Puntland ugu baaqay inay shirkaasi taageeraan maadaama uu gabo gabo ku dhowyahay.

Dabaaldeg loo sameeyo munaasabadsa dhalasha Puntland ayaan dhicin wixii ka dambeeyay sannadkii 2001, iyadoo ay baaqatay tii sannadkii 2002 arin la xiriirta qalaalaaasihii siyaasadeed ee Puntland, sannadkaana dabaaldagaas ayaa u baaqday dhaqaalaha Puntland oo aan wali kasoo kaban khasaarihii dagaal iyo hawlaha dib u heshiisiinta Puntland ka socday wakhtiyadii ugu dambeeyay.

C. C. Farayaamo

AllPuntland, Somaliya

BN   

Oodweyn,

I can't believe your recent obsession with Puntland. A man of your age and knowledge should be back in hargeisa to better his "country". Instead of chit chating on SOL with youngsters. Or are you doing a service to "Somaliland"?!?! :D:D Very sad...

Let me remind you where "Somaliland" was during it's fifth anniversary--constant war. They celebrated by spilling more blood on the streets of Hargeisa, Berbera, and Burco. Quite a celebration, wouldn't you say? The fact is that Puntland has achieved more in it's first 5 years then 'Somaliland' did. Jelousy and envy won't change that.

BTW, I noticed how you and 'Somaliland' patriots kept quiet on the Human rights/Atrocities in the 1980's article I posted...I guess that dispelled any thought of a Democratic country that respects human rights ;)

BN   

Happy Anniversary - Radio Galkayo Online – (RG)!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

In this merry occasion, RG team wishes to extend its inmost gratitude to its listeners for their loyal followship, objective feedback, constructive criticism and support with regards to the quality, content, and the availability of RG Online programmes current as well as archived.

RG being the only community radio station operating in the region is non-commercial radio, provides informative and educational programmes responsive to the interests of the people, and relies on listener support in all aspects. Our team of reporters and journalists strive towards bringing you the very best in journalism for news, educational and cultural programmes in the region. Our motto shall remain "News and Views You Won’t Hear Anywhere Else".

RG team’s primary endeavour has been to provide quality programme in our daily flagship – Faaqidaada Raadiyaha – for which majority of our listeners have expressed their utmost admiration. However, as many of our listeners have proposed a set of new programmes including introductory Qu’ranic verses, daily news bulletin, religious programmes, a weekly news analysis show aired on Mondays, a roundtable discussion segment, and an entertainment show i.e. Imaqashii Imadadaali etc., are being considered.

We encourage our listeners to contact RG team to participate in the continuation of current programmes and the creation of new, quality programmes for many years to come – Programmes for the listener, by the listener!

Many Happy Returns!

http://www.radiogalkayo.com has been redesigned as well. Check it out.

I am very proud to be a PUNTLANDER TODAY.

Cause its our birthday.

You know you have landed as a State when people get interested in your news. Like Ooodweyn searching on HOBYONET.COM and PUNTLANDPOST LOL it makes me emotional to think such people had not heard of PUNTLAND a mere 5 years ago.

Viva PUNTLAND

Viva Somalia

Wafdiga_oo_dhex_taagan_Madaxtooyada_Bosa