Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

Somalia Football team

Hey guys, we are all football addicts, but i know my teams, just dont know the jersey, or the name of any of our players, they may loose all the time (last time to ghana, 5-0, a ghana win) but if can give me the names of the players, i would appriciate if got the names of the players

N.O.R.F   

There is tournament in Monaco next summer for small countries, teams like Vietnam, Cambodia will be participating together with,,,,,,Somaliland :D . the Somaliland players will be from UK and Sweden and guess who has been ordered to get fit in time,,,,,, :D but i have other plans next summer so we shall see. There is a freindly game in Feb against the a Monaco Youth team, this will take place in London or Birmingham.

I guess none of you like or think about SOMALIA and Somalialand, i said SOMALIA not s/land, anyways, i have found what was looking for and hope all of you cheer for us the somali team *not a member just like them*

N.O.R.F   

In the politics section you dont want to seperate Somalia and Somaliland and in the sports section you make sound like two different countries, typical is what say :rolleyes: . Are there players from Somaliland playing for Somalia as you say its still apart of Somalia in your political assessments? I dont think there are any S/land players, maybe there were we could actually win a game :Dicon_razz.gif :cool:

ahh such a shame@North am sure u could shed the sambusi's in time for the match but never mind :D .

Yeah lets keep it sports related please smile.gif the politic's section is the politic's section, this is the place for sports and sports alone.

cheer's

Thanks Mojem, I am really interested in being part of the team and its matches, avtually, i hate to separate s/land for somalia, Somalia as i see it is one, and s/land that see is part of somalia but anyways, i have to agree with totti that you are mixing threads, politics is for politics, i just want to hear what you think abou the team.

generally i dont like to say this, but i am investing in it soon, i will properly invest from 10,000 to 20,000. and preety soon with couple of wins you are going to see money as low as that become instatnt million payback, by the way how do you think gorge bush got rich, it hs to do with the baseball team in texas

N.O.R.F   

ahh such a shame@North am sure u could shed the sambusi's in time for the match but never mind .

lol, still feeling the after effects of five a side game on Sunday

Yeah lets keep it sports related please the politic's section is the politic's section, this is the place for sports and sports alone.

I'm sorry your honour :D

Mohamed Nuur bro that was a general reminder to us all smile.gif

North i have been called may things before :D Honour wasnt one of them lol.

Yeah Nomd's :mad: this my Area So Respect my Authorta

cartman1.gif

lol you havent got any luck mate smile.gif , Hosmi is struggling to make teh wknd match after his head-butt yesterday, and Garcia looks to be out for a month lol now ur squad is really gonan struggle through the next 4 games without Baros Garcia and already Cisse and Hosmi, i think Nunes is still 2 weeks away from full Fitness aswell.

Basically u gonna expirence what Roma have been going through this season now smile.gif:D , have the prozac at hand bruv icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

They’re talking about Gerard playing as a striker, man! Gerard a striker? :eek:

The bad luck of Banitez this season is making people pine for the days of Gargamel (houllier). I hope things will improve soon though. I’ve already written off this season. :D

I think Lpool are heading in the right direction, they just need 2 or 3 more signings and for Kewl to start playing well to be serious Title contendor's next year.

Morientes

Cole (getting 10mins a game at chelsea)

and another World Class Defender to partnerHypia like Ayala.

Roma look like finally landing the wide player that the soo badly need to give them some width Siena will sell Taddei and another in the shape of Parlemo's Santana might join in January, the season is a right off but we have a bright future if we can just start to stablize.

NGONGE   

Do you think they'll ever sell Totti? He's wasted in that team, saaxib. Wasted I tell you. He should be playing for some team in a far away land with Liver Birds and a big River. Somewhere in the vicinity of Stanley Park. ;)