Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

What do you think of Sayid Abdulle Hassan Words?

Khalaf   

I heard Sayid Abdulle Hassan (AUN) said this now excuse my bad af somali: "Ninkaan somali diiliin, ma xuuku mi karo."

Rough Translation: He who doesn't kill (karbash) Somalis can never rule them.

Your thoughts on this.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I heard
Sayid Abdulle Hassan (AUN) said this now excuse my bad af somali: "Ninkaan somali diiliin, ma xuuku mi karo."

Your thoughts on this. [/QB]

PLease tell me where you hear your stuff.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

I heard Sayid Abdulle Hassan (AUN) said this now excuse my bad af somali: "Ninkaan somali diiliin, ma xuuku mi karo."

Your thoughts on this.

PLease tell me where you hear your stuff. [/QB]
The drift in case you missed ----> A/Y is justified to murder so many and displace the rest because Sayid Maxamed once allegedly said whoever rules somalis kills them because he can't rule them if he doesn't do so.

Sayid Maxamed Would have hanged A/Y and his cheerleaders without question.

Khalaf   

No suprise Xoog, after all what can one expect from hater like urself eh? FYI: AY doesn't control anything or what is happening in Somalia, the game is bigger and we know who control's the show in Somalia, so odey tiisa aheysa bigger then he really is waxba ha ka diigan, cuuqdad does make ppl think strangly eh..

Nepthuys, ku ma fahmin. You Mean the quote of Sayidka? He did follow that principle religiously, anyone who didn't see it his way including pregnant women were not spared and butchered. Whatever the case, this is an ancient believe which still exists and practiced by political entities and its personnel hungry for power or to sustain power, the language of force. In the words of Machiavelli, a Prince is better to be feared then loved to control his subjects. Interesting theory i might say, not that i believe in it however.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Nepthuys, ku ma fahmin. You Mean the quote of Sayidka? He did follow that principle religiously, anyone who didn't see it his way including pregnant women were not spared and butchered.

Oh, this is too good. Explain. Cite sources. Reliable sources.

Otherwise I'm afraid we'll all just have to assume you're full of it. [Which you are, but I'd like to see you try to show you aren't.. :D ]

I think the Sayid was talking about your kind when he said this and then, my personal favourite L0L.. :D .

LoL@Sheekhspeare. War la bax almiina Sheekhii Waranlaha. Mise Waranlesheekh would be better?

Shakespeare maxee noo faaniyeen reer West. He was just another playwright in his era, that even some of his plays alleged to be under his name couldn't be verified.

Imagine my confusion during high school years, being straight from ESL to a class where Hamlet was read. I thought the proper Ingiriis was like that. :D Me quoting then my favourite line, "To sleep, perchance to dream...to die, to sleep - no more..."

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by -:

LoooooooooL@Xoogsade,

Khalaf we will start the karbaash with you, then discuss what Sayid's intentions were when he uttered that phrase.

:D:D

I like to pick on Khalaf, nice young man. I like to deprogram him a bit to my capacity by way of debunking his lame premises.

Khalaf

Ina Abti, was this a Sayid thread with no links to the present saga? How did I know already you were going to link the past with the present in some ways? you were laying some premises to support conclusions you had in mind and then wanted to give us persuasive reasons for accepting those conclusions. For instance, the Sayid killed somalis including pregnant women(as you said), somalis refused to follow him and be submissive to him, So A/Y(today's political entity as you conviniently put it) is acting the same way and we can't blame them both, cause somalis deserve to be killed left and right :cool:

Sayidka was a great man and the hero of his time ,,, i think even posting such rubish is an abuse to him

Dadka aakhiro ha la iska daayo ,,,,,,,,,

Khalaf   

Ummm let me get this straight: I, the most somali challenged and youngest heard this and none of yall cats have not? Cool, cool then I am from Pluto. AY ku qaarow ama ku hees....dis is about exploring a theory not about 80 yr old cat, just be happy he aint 40.

Somali’s in their history have had no lasting peace, they were either fighting over water, grass, or camels, always divided. Though those past wars were more honorable because it was between the men and dumarka were not dishonored as the case in recent history. The only time Somalia had peace and stability (apart from the colonization period) was during the reign of Said Barre-dictatorship Even in the 60s there was major friction and vulnerable political institution ready to crumble. Does nomadic culture only respect/obey force and strong authority? History seems to dictate yes.

lol@ Nepthyus, although I can’t read that af somali I get the jist....it took you two posts, before you brought the clan talk into the topic. We are making progress madam um proud of you.

Khalaf   

^^^Aaliyah i thought u was smarter then that, where is ur critical thinking skills madam?...bad day madem? Somalida even the "intelligent" ones waan laa yabaa sometimes. Sayidka was a hero for his time, and brave no one denied that, however there was also a brutal legacy of masscuring many innocent somalis including women and children we can't deny that as well, its called history not rubbish. ;) In any case, the interest of topic was not getting caught up in the small details, i know its diffcult for somalis to do that, its their trait ya dig but instead tackling the issue at hand: the theory that nomadic culture only respects force.

Either comment on that, or move on sxbyall to other topics.

Originally posted by GJ_Sheikhspear:

quote:Ninkaan somali diiliin, ma xuuku mi karo."

Are you sure that this wasn't Meles Zenawi practising his Somali?

I missed this quote yaa Gelow, Meles was trained/educated in Somalia. Ninkaan understands the somali mentality and sturcture very well, he's basically another somali but with an Ethiopian hertiage.