Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sri Lanka : crushes Tamil tigers [model against extremists]?

Liqaye   

Its not an attempt at psychoanalysis Duke, an analysis supposes that there is a conundrum to solve, where as your just a tribalist with internet access. End of analysis.

I was not attacking you, a normal human being would not feel attacked by being called a biped.

I have no issues with THE duke, I have an issue with disease masquerading for discourse and since tibalism and clannism is a disease I just point it out where I encounter it, you would not allow a leper to run amok in a community council swimming pool with out informing others of what you know, would you.

As for your attempt at drawing me into a debate over your newly formulated question, forgive me but, I TOO overwhelmed with the breadth and depth of the copy pasting I need to do to respond.

Liqiye: That was a bit better lad, the fake intellectual without a coherent thing to say. You are only tired because of your failed attempt at attacking the Duke. No one forced you to come to this particular thread and start making personal attacks. It seems you a deep rooted inferiority complex and hence the overpowering need your likes have to lash out at the Duke. If such action helps you feel better about yourself and your professed intellectual capacity then by all means you are welcome dear brother.

I am here to help, and if reading the Guardian news report on Sri Lanka has tired your brain cells, then by all means go read Dayniile.com, like you they claim everyone is tribally biased though we are all from a single tribe.

Back to the thread, Sri Lanka has proved that nothing is impossible and that extremists can be overcome by unity of purpose and reason. Thus today the once powerful Tamil Tigers are no more. Somalia’s armed groups will be defeated in due time, though one does not have much confidence in Sharif Ahmed and his group.

Oodweyne: Unlike Mr Liqiye AKA Dayniile.com editor made some valid points, even the attacks on ME, where much more effective. Live and learn.

Mr Secessionist, let me add while the Sri Lanka’s are a nation state, the Tamils’ were also a formidable power with their own courts, school system, banks and armed forces. Thus if they could be snuffed out so easily, thus don’t you think that an enfant Somali republic of the future could do a great damage to the weak secessionist enclaves of the NW?

NGONGE   

Clear lines, Duke, clear lines. You had the Sri Lankan government on one side and the Tamils on the other.

Somalia is very different with groups within groups stabbing each other in the back. In fact, if we must apply your logic, we should be saying what could SL or PL do to defeat and crush the south. But, since this is not on the agenda, I really do not think we have a discussion here.

NGOONGE: A valid point indeed, you had two groups fighting.

However lets take Somaliland and Puntland out of the picture, these two states will not go to war with anyone, they are led by their societies who don’t want nor need an all out war.

Now we have clear lines, a government supported by the international community, against armed fanatics. Thus the Sharif if he had a back bone could apply what the Sri Lanka’s did and use any means to rout these groups.

Liqaye   

"It seems you a deep rooted inferiority complex and hence the overpowering need your likes have to lash out at the Duke."

"Oodweyne: Unlike Mr Liqiye AKA Dayniile.com editor made some valid points, even the attacks on ME, where much more effective. Live and learn."

lol THE duke how many posts is it going to take for you to realize, that attempting an original thought on your part is just going to take up bandwidth?

Liqiye, is looking for originality and is against copying and pasting, yet copies and pastes the Dukes comments on the same thread they were made in and then rehashes the same stale personal attacks, Loool. Why are you so captivated by this thread and its poster, if its all so unoriginal?

Confused you are, as master Yoda would say.

:D

Liqaye   

"Liqiye, is looking for originality and is against copying and pasting, yet copies and pastes the Dukes comments on the same thread they were made in and then rehashes the same stale personal attacks, Loool. Why are you so captivated by this thread and its poster, if its all so unoriginal?"

That was inane, I see you are starting to malfunction, what is remaining a "I know you are but what am I sort of a post?"

"Confused you are, as master Yoda would say."

Has it come down to copy and pasting star wars or was that your attempt at brevity, perhaps you pictured yourself as a swashbuckling pirate as you throw away that line while leaping over the ship?

Anyway it was fun fun fun, but the real world calls and duties that run deeper than, playing with you call.

Liqiye: Again your whole effort is spent on being angry with the Duke, I cant complain it keeps my post at the top and reveals the depth of your ignorance.

Another appropriate quote from Master Yoda, Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to the Dark side. :D Now Liqiye don’t be angry you know what that did to Qaynyare?

Oodweyne you was doing so well dear lad, and then you had to have your usual tantrum, did you take your medicine today? . :D

The issue here is that a powerful separatist group has been destroyed and the world did not blink. Somaliland is not a major issue or a threat and nor should any Somali wish any war on the NW of Somalia.

As we have deduced from all the reports from Hargaysa Riiyaale is doing a marvelous job Mugging the SNM groups and thus why should we unionist waste our energy on war with our kin?

The issue of recognition is not forthcoming and with all the problems of the south, and the hapless Sharif’s ever weakening position you know the only option is Puntland and the unionists.

Thus my dear lad, for all your hot air you know Hargaysa is under bondage, will not get any recognition and is waiting for the warm embrace of Mother Somalia and that’s coming insha Allah.

Oodweyne: As we have highlighted on a number of occasions, Riyaale only aim is to enrich himself and hold on to power. As we know he won a dubious election by 88 votes. Then took a year extension which was illegal, then took another six months and it goes on and on.

The reality is that the NW Somalia I still unrecognized and with the turmoil caused by Riyaales’ daylight Muggings the international community will not change their mind and give their blessings to the break up of Somalia.

Riyaale has caused deep anguish amongst the secessionists , even my dear friends in London are voicing their concerns at this weak mans actions.

Mr oodweyne in comparison Puntland has had a free fair elections on time, and a smooth change of power with a competent well educated leader at the helm. :D

Thus the rashness , ignorance and greed of Riyaale to the composure and certain flair of Faroole can not be compared.

As for Yusuf Yey, he came closest to restoring the state and alas poor health got in the way.

Oodweyne: No comeback adeer I am pulling the strings as usual and you are trying to confuse everyone with your utter nonsense.

The fact is Riyaale is casuing a storm that the Mugged ones are unable to handle, why should we be bothered when the likes of Warrabe & Siilanyu are all hot and bothered. I have already outlined the causes of the deep political depression being felt in Secession-Land.

Your arguments are weak, Yey has retired and his successor is having issues. Faroole is doing a fine job reorganizing the state. You on the other hand are confused with Riyaale, now what did he do lately? Another topic I think. :D

Thankful   

Whenever Riyaale is brought up, Mr. Oodweyne, must first accuse the person he is responding to of not being of his calibre or understanding the argument and then slither away. There is no defense against Riyaale, he is a man that refuses to step down and has thrown away your election, you have never had a peaceful transition of power. So while you speak of Col. Yey as you like to say. The fact of the matter is that he is in retirement and has given up power peacefully. Where's as your leader refuses to do the same. Simple as that. This is why recognition is no closer then it was from day one. Africa doesn't need another corrupt leader who doesn't know how to step down.