Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Does IndaCadde know the road to Addis Ababa?

Does he really?

fake "Mahdi" IndaCadde for Negash.

"If for nothing else, ICU should be punished for making Islam as mcdonalds and cocacola comercial with actors fashioned in arab and pakistani garb. We did not become moslems and kept being moslems through the millenia by allowing imposters and fly by night "Mahdis" to play with our religion"

A shiek from Afar state, ethiopia

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

"Deeply down in that criminal showbiz were also some side kickers, and floor dancers, Sheikh Aweys, an army colonel in the Al-Itihad destroyed late Somali Army, and his top lieutenants in the current top leadership of the ICU, were part of it, were they willfully wanted, and sacrificially desired the dark destruction of Somali people, and their land from bottom to top!"

Radio Jijiga editorial

Al-Ithad to make us good moslems- stranger than fiction

Taliban   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Don't be arrogant and underestimate the ICU. If anything is known about Islamists, it's they honor what they promise to do, though it could take them time (years) to accomplish it. It might not be Indhoadde who will march to Addis Ababa, it might be another ICU leader. Remember, Islamists are very patient and calculating. It would be irresponsible to be arrogant about what they can accomplish. Instead, it's prudent to worry about the future of the Ethiopian regime.

LOL, They all sound like they have a gun to their head or were chewing on that Qaad.

Apparantly those ET muslims should know that they were under christain rule their whole life. Sad really sad. We can't take them serious!

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Don't be arrogant and underestimate the ICU.
Do you see any arrogance in the three quotes above? On the contrary you see how humble people speak.

You can accuse us of many things, but arrogance is not one of them.

Originally posted by Caamir:

Thanks for the info, Somali-friend.

Caamir,

I know its moments of anguish and mainly the people that even recently suffered from floods are being affected again, but this was out of everyone's hands except the imposters in Mugadishu.

The Imposters in Mugadishu also had the timing of their own choosing.

I hope the humble, brave and free minded somali who by force of arms is under controlled territory of the imposters, foreign terrorists doesn't misunderstand the truth:

1. We all live in glass houses, lets not throw stones at each other.

2. There are 50 or more million moslems in ethiopia. Not impressed by the Mugadishu imposters.

3. Most ethiopian soldiers and almost all commnders that would be sent to fight the terrorists will be speaking in somali. On the other side the terrorists and the Mugadishu imosters will be speaking foreign languages and the somali people of the south can rcognize them as they did in Kismayo.

4. ICU in facing ethiopia will face somali and will face moslems. What a coincidence even our chief of the general staff is a moslem, let alone commanders in the field of battle.

5. Most ethiopians (with the exception of the mengistu nostalgic) and most somali are hoping that the war ends fast and somalia starts the ardious work of reconstituting itself and rebuild broken homes and families.

Taliban   

1. We all live in glass houses, lets not throw stones at each other.

2. There are 50 or more million moslems in ethiopia. Not impressed by the Mugadishu imposters.

3. Most ethiopian soldiers and almost all commnders that would be sent to fight the terrorists will be speaking in somali. On the other side the terrorists and the Mugadishu imosters will be speaking foreign languages and the somali people of the south can rcognize them as they did in Kismayo.

4. ICU in facing ethiopia will face somali and will face moslems. What a coincidence even our chief of the general staff is a moslem, let alone commanders in the field of battle.

5. Most ethiopians (with the exception of the mengistu nostalgic) and most somali are hoping that the war ends fast and somalia starts the ardious work of reconstituting itself and rebuild broken homes and families.

The bottom line, the ICU didn't go past the Ethiopian border and attack the Ethiopian regime or Ethiopians. On the other hand, Ethiopia invaded Somalia, bombing, shooting and killing innocent Somalis. The Ethiopian regime drew first blood, and assumes all faults and consequences.

N.O.R.F   

^^SF still thinks this is self defense. He keeps on quoting so called shiekhs when he doesnt even understand what they are saying or meaning.

SF, ya xabashi, are your shiekhs 'holier' than the ICU memebers?

I can quote the quran and sunnah if you want me to.

Originally posted by Taliban:

The bottom line, the ICU didn't go past the Ethiopian border and attack the Ethiopian regime or Ethiopians. On the other hand, Ethiopia invaded Somalia, bombing, shooting and killing innocent Somalis. The Ethiopian regime drew first blood, and assumes all faults and consequences.

Taliban,

IndaCadde said he will march to Addis Ababa. If he is unable to get there, its not because he didn't want, but he is incapable of doing so.

You declared Jihad on us and Jihad has no borders unless those who called Jihad don't know what it means.

We will go to the north pole if we can to punish those imposters who played with religion. You don't have to be somali, ethiopian or sudanese to want to punish imposters and fake merchants of death and destruction.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Northerner,

I think you know better than that, unless you are too angry to violate some basic decency.

Its only the imposters of Mugadishu that claim and say things thats against the Religion.

Lets leave whats in Allah's(SWT) domain to Allah(SWT). Somalia and ethiopia are both constructs of man, man made. Lets not mix things irresponsibly like the merchants of death and destruction in Mugadishu, who go by the name of ICU and are lead by "supreme islamic leader".

N.O.R.F   

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Northerner,

I think you know better than that, unless you are too angry to violate some basic decency.

Its only the imposters of Mugadishu that claim and say things thats against the Religion.

Lets leave whats in Allah's(SWT) domain to Allah(SWT). Somalia and ethiopia are both constructs of man, man made. Lets not mix things irresponsibly like the merchants of death and destruction in Mugadishu, who go by the name of ICU and are lead by "supreme islamic leader".

Please give an example of what they have said that goes against Islam. Like i said before, you need to start backing up your statements.

Lets not mix things irresponsibly like the merchants of death and destruction in Mugadishu, who go by the name of ICU and are lead by "supreme islamic leader".

Are you not the one making statements without any back-up? Are you not the one saying the ICU are against what Islam preaches? Back it up ya xabashi!

ps what have the ICU done wrong (islamically)? just wondering if you actually 'know' what your talking about or if you think quotes from so called shiekhs answer this.

dont hide now

Originally posted by Northerner:

Typical xabashi, run when the going gets tough. I hope this is repeated on the battlefield.

Northerner,

The field is not like the keyboard. Or you are declaring Fartaag moment here on me.

I have shown in at least 3 threads why the ICU call to Jihad on Negash was wrong. I have shown what clerics, teachers, shieks, followers and moslem politicians had to go through according to the proper process, validation and procedure of Jihad.

If you are still interested let me know, I can link the threads for you here.