Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Could it be the American jet fighters that are strafing the Islamist’s strongholds?

NASSIR   

Could it be the American jet fighters that are strafing the Islamist’s strongholds?

Djibouti constitutes strategic real estate asset for the America’s war on terrorism. Its Bab el Mandeb Strait is only few miles across the Red Sea to alleged Al Qaeda pockets in Yemen, Sudan, Eritrea, and Ethiopia. By becoming an outlet to the Sea for Ethiopia’s export and import, Djibouti’s Camp Lemonier, an overseas outpost for the French troops and foreign legionaries, joined the many America’s overseas outposts at the turn of the twenty first century with the connivance of the government of Djibouti and France.

The Combined Joint Task Force—Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) was initially moved from U.S.S Mt. Whitney into Camp Lemonier. It houses thousands of U.S Marine Expeditionary Forces and Special forces to launch their missions throughout the Horn of Africa. It was even reported that the troops drifted into the O-gaden desert to help alleviate the condition in the area working as Army Civil Army teams. This is what Kaplan, in his book “Imperial Grunts” writes, “In the ****** desert region of Ethiopia, Army civil affairs team (CATs) were establishing relationships with local clan leaders who needed help against bandits and refugees seeping in from chaotic Somalia”.

I think American Jet fighters are aiding both the government and its ally Ethiopia.

I don't think it matters who it was. What matters, camiir, is what the purpose of it was. If it militarily weakens the jihadis, it was a good action to take but sense the government closed Somali airspace, I don't know how the bombing help.

Originally posted by mystic:

WE know that caamir, ethiopians probably don't know how to fly a jet.

lol

The only thing we don't know is how to make them. Its also the same for the somali. He can fly them, but doesn't know how to build them.

ICU of course has special powers. They can make a dead american helicopter in Iraq fly to somalia and shoot it.lol

NASSIR   

There is no doubt that the world is now paying attention to the anarchic situation of Somalia. With the help of U.S, the Transitional government should be able to engender positive outcome.

Asalmu calykum

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

of what relevence is your response, do u

ever ask yourself. Saying ethiopian can do this or that only wastes your time and website space.

And you shouldn’t waste your time and website space by concerning yourself about what I have to state.

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

ICU of course has special powers. They can make a dead american helicopter in Iraq fly to somalia and shoot it.lol

Silly you mustn’t know that American navy ships are right out in the Indian Ocean and they also have a base in Djibouti. redface.gif

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Silly you mustn’t know that American navy ships are right out in the Indian Ocean and they also have a base in Djibouti.
redface.gif
My laugh was at another Fartaag moment for the "people of the book". Only in Mugadishu would you have people who tell us they are "hollier than anyone" and the next word that comes out of them is untruth, to say it politely.

What does what you said have to do with anything i have said.

I don't care how holy they are.

But they sure are holier than A/Y and his master five-fore-headed beast.