Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Would you marry a religiouse person ?

A7LA-SHU   

woow i see mista rudy everywhere.. someone got extra time around here. dude wanna do some of my school work it'll keep u out of trouble too lol j/k... but good to see u bro.. and dude what is up with dat? telling sista u like halimo with the money.. u should be saying girl "im rich" not im lookin for rich girl lol...

Samiyah

when u find one, find out if he got other brothers aight ;)

-Lily-   

Let's put the question of marrying someone religious aside for a minute because what I consider religious the next person might not. I think there is an important difference between FAITH and RELIGION which people are not considering, although some people have implied it. Religion being the practicalities and guidance that one must follow. But faith is a sincere believe and love for God. An overwehlming feeling that overcomes you ,that you can feel with your heart,soul and mind. A feeling that you just KNOW something greater than all this exists. And that is the most beautiful thing of it all, and it certainly doesn't depend on how you dress.

dont know! if its the real thing or just crush! but when i come to london town! i will buy so
fish/chips
!! so aad ship nogotid!! meantime, peace

lol joker