Sign in to follow this  
guraad

S.O.S COMING FROM AWDAL PEOPLE.

guraad   

I was reading somalinet forums and i came a cross some message written people some person from awdal . the guy was talking about how he is happy that people SS&H are helping him by not jioing separatest so called (Birtish) somaliland , since his people have been forced to jion separatests and his people been kiiled .

HERE IS WHAT HE HAVE TO SAY.

(( I DON'T KNOW BROTHER, I THINK THIS IS GOOD IDEA, BUT AWDAL PEOPLE HERE DON'T KNOW ABOUT POLITICS. iT IS BETTER IF YOU POST THIS TYPE OF IDEA IN WAQOOYI GALBEED FORUM. ANY WAY, I THINK YOUR QUESTION IS LEGITIMATE ENOUGH TO ANSWER AND CONSIDER. SOMALILAND NEEDS THESE TWO PROVINCES(he is talking about sool and sanag) YOU MENTIONED FOR THEIR SOVEREIGNTY , IF NOT, THEY WILL BE FORCEFULLY INTEGRATED INTO THE REST OF SOMALIA. WE AWDAL INHABITANT , NOT ALL OF US SUPPORT THIS SELF-DECLARED ADMINISTRATION, BUT WE ARE SYSTEMATICALLY FORCED TO BE LOYAL. iT IS FACT THAT WE CAN'T DEFEND OUR TERRITORY, WE DON'T HAVE BIG BROTHERS LIKE DHULB.AHANTE AND WARS.ANGELI HAVE, LIKE MAJER.TEN , MAR.EXAN N OG.ADEN WHO COULD RUN TO THE RESCUE OF THESE TRIBES IF ATTACKED BY IS.AAQ. I BELIEVE AS A GUDIBII.RSI, WE R MINORITY AND WE CAN'T MATCH THE NUMBER OF ISAA.Q, THEY OUTNUMBER US SO BADLY THE CAN PUSH OUR EXISTANCE TO DOOM. ANYWAY, PLEASE POST THIS IDEA IN WAQOOYI GALBEED FORUM

SAYLAC-SOLDIER )).

Some other awdal person answer to him like. (( you right brother, saylac-soldier, i agree with you, but one day when somalia become new republic, we will be free from their prejudices and aggressive control over us.)).

I feel sad for awdal people who are been opporessed by hargayieasa mafia . but as person from Sool i will say it to you my awdal brothers that there will be no suffring NO more somaliland to opporess you . DRAAWIISH SOLDIERS WILL OVER RUN BORCO, HARGAYIEA AND BERBERA AND FREE YOU FROM THOSE MAFIA. PEASE

LAASCAANOOD_BOY