Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

US troops arrive in Garisa on route to Somalia..

Clan court mouth piece reports this....Goobjoog.net

CIIDAMO MAREYKAN AH OO KU SOO WAJAHAN SOOMAALIYA OO GAARISO SOO GAARAY

Abdikarim I. Adan E-mail: webmaster@goobjoog.net

Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Gaarisa ee Gobolka W/Bari ayaa sheegaya in deegaankaasi ay soo gaareen ciidamo Maraykan ah oo ku hubeysan baabuurta gaashaaman oo ay ku jiraan kuwa lidka diyaaradaha ah ayna ku soo wajahan yihiin dhinaca Soomaaliya.

Ciidamadan ayay wararku sheegayaan in ay difaac adag ka gali doonaan xuduuda ay wadaagaan Soomaaliya iyo Kenya oo maalmihii ugu dambeysay la xaqiijiyay in dowladda Kenya ay ciidamadeeda soo dhoobtay.

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Garisa ayaa mar ay weriyayaasha wax ka weydiiyeen ciidamadaasi Maraykanka ee soo buuxiyay Garisa ayuu sheegay in ay u yimaadeen halkaas in ay u qodaan ceelal dadka ku dhaqan gobolka W/Bari.

Arrintan ayaa u muuqanaysa mid ay militeri ahaan u saacideyso dowladda Maraykanka dalalka Kenya iyo Itoobiya oo maalmihii la soo dhaafay ciidamadooda soo dhoobay xuduuda ay la wadaagaan Soomaaliya, waxayna sidoo kale arrintan kor u sii qaadeysaa cabsida laga qabo in uu dagaal ballaaran ka dhaco gudaha dalka Soomaaliya, haddii uu dagaalkaas dhacana ay saameyn ku yeelan karaan dalalka Gobolka.

Maraykanka Oo Ciidamo Gaashaaman Usoo Diray Soomaaliya, haatanna Soo Gaaray Gobalka W/Bari.(Talaabadani Ma Saacidaysaa Ethiopia & Kenya?).

Posted to the Web Nov 04, 06:06

GARISA- Ciidamo Amerikaan ah oo ku hubeysan gawaarida gaashaaman oo ay ku jiraan kuwa lidka diyaaradaha oo ku soo wajahan dhinaca Soomaaliya, ayaa la soo sheegayaa in ay soo gaareen Magaalada Gaarisa ee Gobolka Waqooyi Bari.

Ilo-wareed loo qaateen ah ayaa xaqiijinaya in ciidamadan ay difaac adag ka gali doonaan xuduuda ay wadaagaan Soomaaliya iyo Kenya oo maalmihii ugu dambeysay la xaqiijiyay in Dowladda Kenya ay ciidamadeeda soo dhoobtay.

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Garisa ayaa mar ay weriyayaasha wax ka weydiiyeen ciidamadaasi Maraykanka ee soo buuxiyay Garisa, waxa qiray in ay u yimaadeen halkaas in ay u qodaan ceelal dadka ku dhaqan gobolka W/Bari.

Talaabadanni military si weyn u saacideyso dalalka Kenya iyo Ethiopia oo maalmihii la soo dhaafay ciidamadooda soo dhoobay xuduuda ay la wadaagaan Soomaaliya, waxayna sidoo kale arrintan kor u sii qaadeysaa cabsida laga qabo in uu dagaal ballaaran ka dhaco gudaha dalka Soomaaliya, haddii uu dagaalkaasi dhacana ay saameyn ku yeelan karaan dalalka Gobolka geeska Africa.

C/risaaq C/laahi Maxamed

Puntlandonline.com

Muqdisho

Indhojaceel2003@hotmail.com

Chimera   

Kenyan Muslims accuse US of plotting to attack Somalia

Kenyan Muslims Saturday accused the United States of lying about plans by Somali Islamists to carry out suicide bombings in Kenya and Ethiopia as a pretext to attack Somalia.

The Supreme Council of Kenyan Muslims (SUPKEM) said Washington was using the alleged attacks as a ploy to attack and destroy the lawless Horn of Africa state, where a powerful Islamic movement is rapidly gaining influence.

"America wants to cause confusion as a pretext to give it reason to once again attack and destroy the Republic of Somalia," SUPKEM chairman Abdel Ghaful El Busaidy told reporters at a press conference here.

"Kenyan Muslims strongly condemn ... the US ... [for] putting Somalia and the Union of Islamic courts as another in its axis of evil," he said.

"We Kenyans should be careful not to fall into the American propaganda," said Busaidy, who urged the Kenyan government to continue mediating the conflict between the Islamists and Somalia's largely ineffective government.

On Thursday, US embassies in Nairobi and Addis Ababa said they had information about "reports of terrorist threats emanating from extremist elements within Somalia, which target Kenya, Ethiopia, and other surrounding countries."

US officials said the Islamists' supreme leader, Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys, purportedly authorized the attacks, but the Islamists have denied what they dismissed as "baseless" allegations.

Islamic militias and government forces are currently girding for an all-out war after a third round of peace talks collapsed in Khartoum earlier this week.

The Islamists, who control much of southern Somalia including the capital Mogadishu, stand accused of links with Osama Bin Laden's Al Qaeda network and other foreign extremist groups.

Aweys, a hardline cleric designated a "terrorist" by the United States for alleged Al Qaeda ties, has not personally reacted to the allegations. He has in the past denied any connection to terrorism and rejected US accusations the Islamists are harboring Al Qaeda suspects wanted for the deadly 1998 bombings of Washington's embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

The US warning came as the Islamists have declared "jihad," or holy war, on neighboring Ethiopia for allegedly sending thousands of troops to Somalia to back the country's weak government and accused Kenya of siding with Ethiopia.

source

^^^Saxib if this news is true then the clan courts are in bigger trouble than they thoguth they were in.

Also I gauarntee that many in the courts will say they were not religious fighters but clan millitia defeding their territories.

I guess IndaCade, Goobanle, Seeraar will be the firts ones and Xsan Turki will be left high and dry.

Chimera   

ad nauseam!!

Billie jean is not my love she's just a girl

she's just a a a girl

she she she's just just just

a girl girl girl girl girlllllll

ssjsygirluujskaajeanaalaksjbilliehsabaaa

old broken records only deserve one place and that's the garbage bin!

salaam!

Chimera   

Are you illiterate duke the fact that you can't even process a simple analogy tells me you are,this also explains why you have difficulties enlarging your vocabulary skills

-seraar,indocadde

-clancourts,TFG strong strong

-no ethiopians but many eritreans oromo's bla bla

you romanticize former warlords wether their escaping ICU's wrath or visiting a foreign country

yet you contradict yourself by getting all sad and selfrighteous when people support men like Shariff or Aweys

you use your old limited use of words and names again and come with ad hominems

you accuse every person that doesn't agree with you of being a clan member of ICU

dude i'm M.J but i'm a somali and that's all i care about.

debating and refuting comments from anti-somalis on multiple forums who hate anything ''Somali'' or ''Somalia'' who don't know the difference between clan ''X'' or ''Y'' taught me a lot about the outside views on somalis as a whole by foreigners and made me stop being so myopic and see the bigger picture

the thing is your no different from my uncle and brothers who still think i'm ignorant of somali politics

they tried to fool me when i asked about SomaliGalbeed by saying oohh the somalis in Ethiopia are happy and the government treats them well

you see all they care about is Puntland and deep down i wanted to confront them and call them tribalistic liars but i've been taught to show respect to those who are older than me so i kept quite and just watched t.v as they continued the discussion

deep down i felt embarrassed for them

all you post is Puntland development or TFG bravado arnold jean claude sylvester stallone rambo crap

when positive news is posted by other members about the south you feel the need to counter it with bad propaganda

when you say Mogadishu has only seen 4 months of peace while Puntland had peace for 16 years (more like 8/9) your indirectly looking down on them

so therefore it can't be ruled by Shariff?

dude stop being so myopic

if tomorrow courts opened all over puntland by the locals and cadde was sent running you would still come up with an excuse for not supporting the movement

and like i said chill on the Ad Nauseam!

^^^

when you say Mogadishu has only seen 4 months of peace while Puntland had peace for 16 years (more like 8/9) your indirectly looking down on them

so therefore it can't be ruled by Shariff?

No I am highlighting the fact that Puntland and Somaliland have a functioning admins while the courts only have functioning millitias in their areas. Saxib we have had elections in which the locals chose their leaders?

Dont fight me sir, I am only reporting on facts, that Mogadishu had warlords and now has clan courts and no admin. The population have not had their say only the armed clans.

Also the clan courts have over played their Jihad and their attacks on Ethiopia, Kenya and all the countries that support the TFG is no different to the warlords inspired marches against Yemen a few months back.

I am not against progress and even welcomed the change in Mogadishu, but to no avail they rushed into starting trouble in peacefull regions and selectively attacking some areas, Kismayu while avoiding others Lower Shabbele.

PS: Who is the Sharif to rule Puntland? No one, and dont ever think that Somali's will be hoodwinked by this joke of a movement.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

you see all they care about is Puntland and deep down i wanted to confront them and call them tribalistic liars but i've been taught to show respect to those who are older than me so i kept quite and just watched t.v as they continued the discussion

[/QB]

^^^looool :D bro isnt that all of somalia...every qabil has its home turf? :confused: I aint no qabilist somali wa somali but lets get real and look at the facts on the ground what are you and your kin without Puntland in Somalia? U aint got no turf! Apperciate playa. :cool:

Chimera   

no your looking down on them

example

^^^Saxib it is the south that thinks this is 1991, it is not the power you speak of is the clan millitia and the foreign fighters that took 6 months to fend of the warlords?

the warlords?

the weak weak warlords?

it took them thaaaaaaat longgggg to crush the warlords :eek:

my my my

i bet if the Mighty TFG :cool: walked into Xamar they would have started now

1.2.3.4.5 (sec)

and Finished damnn that would have been fast a world record without a doubt faster than any OP from the famous rangers

but hey hey hey let's not forget they are afterall the Mighty TFG :rolleyes:

the ICU has overplayed nothing unlike you they know all about Meles Zenawi's internal strife and know he's bluffing

defections everywhere!

and what do you mean who is Shariif to rule Puntland

you see this is what i mean i just used him as an example of a popular somali figure of a different region and what was the result your pride and tribalistic emotions took the best of you and this was your reply

people with your mentality always make me wonder wether i would be treated as a foreigner or as a brother in Hargeisa or Mogadishu if i went back

Chimera   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

[QB]
quote:

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

^^^looool
:D
bro isnt that all of somalia...every qabil has its home turf? :confused: I aint no qabilist somali wa somali but lets get real and look at the facts on the ground what are you and your kin without Puntland in Somalia? U aint got no turf! Apperciate playa. :cool:
sxb i was contaminated with that nonsense a year ago and whenever someone said something bad about Somalia on a somali forum i always said the south the south it's always those southerners

and received a same type of reply back from a southern brother or sister

untill i started visiting non somali forums and i realized they don't know the difference between south or north and then i subconciously learned to reject this garbage i was bombarded with by old school relatives

from Mogadishu to JigJigga to Hargeisa to Bossaso all the way to Wajir is what i want to call home not these small fiefdoms