Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Do our women support their men?

Macalin   

YEs..i can speak for my mom!

i know she supported my dad..and i know my uncles..cant speak fro any one else

asalamu calykum

shaqsi ur right men do work hard in dead end jobs but not all of them. the reason why i am saying this is becouse u see alot men these days especially back home not caring about their wives or paying attention to them and thats why when these women come to the western countries they disobay their husbands and leave their kids because they hear about womens rights and think they have power over everything messing up thier lives and the lives of thier families. did u see the ruwaayad QABYO? that ruwaayad just says it all.

some men bring their own distructions to thier families, its really thier fault for driving these women away. this brings me back to ur question and the answer is how can women who are treated like this support thier husbands.

i am not speaking about every man or women simply the ones that i have seen.

wasalaam

Ismahan   

We are not in the position to say Yes somali women support their men or not.... cuz there are special cases, Every person have his/her own thoughts and background .... But generally speaking YES We support them .. our mothers did that and we will also, cuz we become one person, one family so I have to support my family encourage him.... There must be a full Partnership in life's duties.... smile.gif

PEACE...