Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Biography of Gen. Abdullahi Ahmed Jama (Ilkojiir)

Lol... you are truely inferior kid.

Janankii buu ku waashay. War jananka wuxuu ku dhashey Hargeysa.

Faroole waa aqoonyahan heer waxbarasha iyo qibradna leh. Ma aha raga kasoo baxay school of snitching. :D

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Interesting you learn something new everyday, Ileen Ilkojir was born in erigavo, the same erigavo he can't visit, overall impressive credentials he is surely better qualified than Faroole the former taxi driver.

Generaal Ilkajiir seems to have an outstanding and clean record. what is your point Libaahe?

That he is born in Erigavo and cant visit the city?

I think he can visit as a Minister in Puntland, but then he would foil tenstion and that is nobody's interest, that is why he avoids going to Erigavo as a Minister.

But he could visit in any other capacity. Nobody could stop him from visiting his birth place.

Chief_Aaqil :D:D ,adeerkaa Ilko dooli ayaa ladaba dhigay Cunugaan Libaahe!! Meel ku ogow yaakhay SL and Buufiska kale wuu inoo damayne.

Saalax   

Chief_Aaqil, that was not my point, obvisiouly my point was his overall credentials and career, i always knew he couldn't go to erigavo laakinse man ogayn inu erigavo ku dhashay.

Saalax   

Koora-Tuunshe,Anigu Inferior waxan uu aqaana nin guriigisi uu ku dhashay an tagi karin, oo garowe iyo melahas iska yaala. :D