Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Six foreigners killed in Somalia's Puntland

this is absolutely shameful. this is absolutely sad and tragic. Even preachers in the masjids are not spared. how low have somalis sunk to?

ahlu sunnah are a bunch of dogs. i wish Allah destroys every single one of them. how could they do this to preachers of Allah?

[ August 14, 2009, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

It is a shameful and tragic act. May Allah have mercy on the pak Jamat Tabliq dead and make their abode janatul firdose.

MMA,

I think it is more appropriate to edit what peacenow wrote which is clearly condoning an act of murder of peaceful muslim foreign visitors. Peacenow is adocating an act of terrosim against unarmed muslim visitors to Somalia.

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:

Originally posted by peacenow:

Very good news this happened. These pakis where their to teach taliban behaviour. Well they chose the wrong country. Good riddance they are gone. All of them should be shipped back to where they came from.

MMA, it's fine with me to edit what I have wrote, but why not edit what this delusional guy wrote above?
Brother, yours was a personal attack, which SOL's rules do not allow. As much as I find it loathsome of the despicable comments the member had written, I cannot edit. I don't see his comments against the rules of SOL. I have to follow the rules, not my whims.

I would have loved to edit it, however if I do, I'd cross the thin line. Every thread and post about every politician or public figures 'good riddance' lagu yiraahdo on here SOL, it would otherwise force me to edit. A lot worse ayaa lagu qoraa on here (even including this very thread now), and I don't edit. I know, I know those culumo were not public figures nor politicians, still.

Hope this explains it.

Peace, brother, read above.

Kashafa   

It is a sad story but Why are Ahlu Sunnah condemning it if they are behind this act, some serious investigation needs to take place to route out the culprits

Thierry, don't even play that, abti. Don't even try. The time for damage-control has long passed. At this point, there is only one pertinent issue on the table: Exacting swift and blind justice. There is nothing else to talk about. There is nothing to 'investigate'. The xoolo who massacred our Culumaa, our marti, are well-known in Galkacyo, magac magac aa loo yaqanaa iyo guriyaasha ay dagan'yahiin. All the fake 'condolences' and 'cambaarayn' is nothing more than political posturing.

Rest assured, abti. The Galmudug administration will be laid to waste inshallah. Taasi waa balan ee hadaba iga qoro. It will not be reformed. It will not be rehabilated. It will be destroyed, just like the JVA was destroyed, and Kimiko will flee to the bosom of Mother Ethiopia, just like Hiiraale, just like Baqti Cumar Xaashi, just like any other two-bit lowborn warlord qashin that is funded, armed, equipped, and supported by the enemies of the Somali people.

MZanzi   

^^Durbaanka computer ka gadaashis ka garaac Even Hitler and Saddam Hussein had some virtues.You should really come out in the open battle field and show your face ..fulay yaho computer gadaashiisa ka booteeyo

PS:Meeshana haka boooteene bax galkacyo aad oo raga aad leedahay waa layaqaanan so qab qabo smile.gif

Thierry.   

Kashafa Adeer

I am still waiting for your group to topple the Federal Government, It’s been months and still no progress in that front. Live up to your first promise before you make another one.

Also advise your bosses to stop crying wolf

May Allah forgive the men that got killed, a serious investigation needs to take place to find the culprits.

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

Balo what they were doing in Puntland? This happened when JB went to Puntland ' I am suspecious

Are you saying i'm Ahlu-Sunnah now ?? ,,, :D

Waar a lot happened during my visit ... and i'm glad my mission is accomplished ,, lol