Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

And thus it is finally confirmed! Recognition at last! Bishaaro iyo Guul!

A_Khadar   

No JB and Oodweyn baa ka shaqeyey. Now Xaji and Gaarodi can celeberate endlessly...Dherga waryaara finally waa la idin aqoonsadee..

NGONGE   

Good idea, badly executed. :D

Now if you take Jb's name out and make the language seem a bit more serious, you will have this letter circulating all over SL websites in no time, badow yaho (I think you can still do it). :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Good idea, badly executed.
:D

Now if you take Jb's name out and make the language seem a bit more serious, you will have this letter circulating all over SL websites in no time, badow yaho (I think you can still do it).

Yeah and by accident alshabaab ba ina qarxin oo dhan warqad baanu ka helnay dawlada israailll o ku socotta Dawlada Somaliland , oo ay ictraafka ku muujinayeen :D

^Ngonge the fear is if it looks 'to official', I might end up in prison for libel to Amir Reshef Gessin and Amir Sagie and the Israel(i) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, not good at all. :D

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Good idea, badly executed.

Now if you take Jb's name out and make the language seem a bit more serious, you will have this letter circulating all over SL websites in no time, badow yaho (I think you can still do it).

Don't listen to this bloody arab man.

Awguuriyo Gaaroodi.. :D

NGONGE   

^^ :D

I just believe that the fools who started this whole nonsense should be hit back with a dose of their own medicine. Imagine their shock when they see what looks like an official Israeli letter floating around the same websites that posted their own nonsense in the first place. Imagine how happy the halfwits that believed this stuff would be! :D

P.S.

Don't listen to Cawaale (he's a bigger Arab than me. I'm only a former Arab). And, anyway, if you don't do it, how can you be sure that Jb will not? War beat him to it ban ku idhi. :D

^ :D:D . War I'm only a simple man. I have children to take care of. I cannot afford that. JB is in Hargeisa, he can survive but for me in London there's no hiding place.

Well one good or bad thing that can come out of this is that Mossad realises my potential and talent regarding these matters and thus offers me to be trained and join their various departments. :D:D