Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PHOTO OF THE YEAR

Originally posted by Poker:

quote:Originally posted by Mudane McCheese.:

Is it my eyes or is faysal Ali waraabe seem slimmer?

You would be too if you're up all night thinking how did this dude come to power?
:D:D:D

Poker   

I know he does but how does he pull that off?

I bought the whole gear last year, laba go, kabo cag bi caga, white T-shirt with Somaliland flag on it and Hangool yar. I brought everything else but the Hangool. The airport security took it away from me yet, Faisal carries it all over the world. It became a signature for him. SMART move!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Kuraasta wali bacdooda ku jirto i dishay. Maxaa, guriga fadhigaas yaalo guri ciyaaleed miyaa oo wasaqdooda iyo inay ku kaadiyaan laga dhowraayo kuraasta?
:D

Typical un-manly response from Sakiin Macruuf or was it Sakiina?. smile.gif

Buuxo   

Why is this photo significant Jb?

MMA,I agree.First thing that came to mind is the bac still on the kuraas?

Kaftankii xata waa u gooye, always on the sensitive side, always on the defensive, always ready to take out their tooreey in their rush of miyi-style. War relax, anaga waa kaftanaa hadduu idiin gooyana, soori, maadaama kaftan meel laga soo gato jirin.

Buuxo, ma ila aragtaa. Kuraasta inay ciyoow dhamaadaan laga ilaalinoyaa. I didn't know Riyaale was that shiid oo ka jajabantahay. :D

Poker   

^Don't forget Buuxo is a woman. They usaully discuss those sort of things. You on the other hand....I don't know....I thought you're a dude man!

I am not going into that low with you. Laakiinse a person that names himself Poker has no business of talking others' character flaw. Stick with your qamaar.

P.S. -- Buuxo has a sense of humour, obviously something you and the other fella seem to lack. Ee marka dumarnimadeeda ha u gafin.

Poker   

So I take chances in life, so what? Why claim Miskiin when you're nothing but.... :D

Like I siad Buuxo is a female. She is allowed to find humar in such case. Lakiin meesha waxaa laga hadlaayay RAG hashiiyay oo godobi dhex taalay adna waxaad ka hadashay gogoshuu ku fadhiyay. Can you see my drift dawg.