Sign in to follow this  
Chemical

Greetings To All ( A New Nomad in the Making)

Chemical   

Thank you all very much for your warm welcome,I'll try to remain unbiased, but I know that this is a difficult goal. I am no supporter of any of the major powers in Somalia, because I am truly disillusioned by them and I am only hoping for a strong government that cares about its people. I worked in the oil industry for a while, but now I am working as an Academic Assistant in one of UAE Universities.

Kashafa   

I am no supporter of any of the major powers in Somalia, because I am truly disillusioned by them and
I am only hoping for a strong government that cares about its people

Code phrase for TFG supporter ? :D kidding. We got a few nomads like that who do backflips in order to 'maintain neutrality'. No such thing exists. The stakes are too high for disillusionment.

Lemme phrase the Q differently: Which group are you currently leaning towards ?

Welcome to the politics section, if you hate the Ethos as much as I do smile.gif

roobleh   

welcome chem,

Political Views: Neutral

I will advice you not to stay neutral. You are intellectual, so take a side (may be create a new political group) but be reasonable. In politics, you stay neutral when you don't have enough facts to make up your mind or confused.

It is also boring. haha

But, you're brave by giving us enough info (I am not brave enough even to disclose my field of specialty)for our private detectives to find your nine-digit number. I see you changing your displayed name very soon! :D