Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

MADAXWEYNE RAYAALE OO XILKII KA QAADAY MAXAMED XAASHI CILMI

The fact is many Somalilanders are not in particularly proud of the current affairs of their beloved country. The Somaliland of today is far from the one the people dreamed for. We dreamed about a Somaliland which is a model for the region, a democratic one, one with a government which is accountable and delivers services to the people, one which is just, free and fair for all of its citizens... and so on and so forth.

The current administration which both lacks the leadership and the "know how" required by the Somaliand-In-Transition of today, is to blame the most. They had fallen well short of their commitments and targets (In fact they took few steps backward in every aspect of ruling Somaliland today).

The opposition parties have also their own share of why things are the way they are today.

The consistent resilience of the people of Somaliland, however, is the one single thing that is keeping Somaliland afloat at this point of time. Despite the burden, the people had shouldered many of the responsiblities including the security of the country to greater extent then have the government.

How will Somaliland look after the parliamentary election which is due in about 10 months time? I really hope things will change for the better. :D

AYOUB   

Liqaye:

So there is corruption in somaliland, and in puntland and in the rest of somalia, so consequently the postings on this topic was for what reason again.....

To show I - like many others who were protesting in Hargeisa earlier this week - will never accept it and we'll always see it a major problem. It was highlighted at the SNM anniversary by the former VP Xassan Jamac and the S/L delegation was asked questions regarding the problem when they were over here. The positive thing is we have books that can be opened and scrutinized and I hope and pray the people of S/L never give trying to make things better. One day we will eradicate the problem as our neighbours have :D

Mobb Deep

I was just fooling around with the intellectuals and I knew about the passport ban even though its a bit ironic for a man who rules Bosaaso to have travel difficulties don't you think? :D

Mobb Deep

Mad Mullah is not a puntlander. I suspect he is shirtless nasir with a different handle na'mean.

Funny you should that, the other intellectual must be trouser less wearing a tie and his shirt firmly tucked inside his underpants aka John Major style :D

Liqaye   

^^^^^ i get it bro but just shows the way topics get hijacked like a b-rated film on somaliaonline.

Mobb_deep stop disowning jamac he got the pic and everything ;)

Suldankaa said:

The fact is many Somalilanders are not in particularly proud of the current affairs of their beloved country. The Somaliland of today is far from the one the people dreamed for. We dreamed about a Somaliland which is a model for the region, a democratic one, one with a government which is accountable and delivers services to the people, one which is just, free and fair for all of its citizens... and so on and so forth.

Substitute somalia, puntland, djibouti the governate of somali galbeed and you get my point.

Somalis were ever they are same problem, and I am concieted enough to think futher lands aint the solution.

The UDUB team (Gudomiyaasha Europe) in diaspora are spreading lies about Ina Hashi and his integrity. Already they have posted garbage at Somaliweyn.com and other sites claiming Mr.Hashi used government funds to build Maansour Hotel.

What a load of crap!