Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Clan fighting kills 20 in central Somalia

The Amxaar and his boyz have learned how to start wars between somali tribes!! off course, amxaaro's goal is to make somali unstable and rule it forever. see what happens one u do 1 amxaar a favor... he bites u in the back. great lesson.

Sat. August 18, 2007 04:22 pm.- At least 20 people were killed and dozens more were injured in fierce battle that renewed in the rural areas of Hiran region in central Somalia on Saturday – as the fighting spread to the neighboring region of Galgadud.

Sources say the fighting, which was between 2 clans in same settlement, took place in Gorof and Goobo villages of Hiran province.

Reports from Beledweyne, the provincial capital of Hiran region told Somalinet that conflict has intensified and spread into nearby Galgadud region where the rival sides continue to kill each other.

The latest outbreak of the clan fighting came as negotiations under way to go between the warring sides to tackle the long-running conflict.

They have long been fighting for pastoral and land ownership.

The current transitional government did not yet give comment about the clan fighting in central Somalia.

On August 9, nine people were killed in revenge attack near El-Bur town of Galgadud region in central Somalia.

Armed militiamen invaded Wabho village 40km east of El-Bur town killing nine men of the other clan.

Gabbal   

Waa yaab, wax walba Axmaaro miyaa ka danbaynayso? Oo adeer dagaaladi kuwaane ka horeeyene. Axmaaro marmarsiiyo ayay wax walbaaba u noqotay. Somali waligeed kici mayso intay marmarsiiyo wax walbaaba ka dhiganayso.

On this topic, this conflict has been recurring for a while now. Alle ha kala qabto!

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Waa yaab, wax walba Axmaaro miyaa ka danbaynayso? Oo adeer dagaaladi kuwaane ka horeeyene. Axmaaro marmarsiiyo ayay wax walbaaba u noqotay. Somali waligeed kici mayso intay marmarsiiyo wax walbaaba ka dhiganayso.

On this topic, this conflict has been recurring for a while now. Alle ha kala qabto!

You miss the point. Many of the proponents of the TFG billed Ethiopia's naked aggression against Somalis as the last ditch hope for bringing back stability and normalcy to Somalia. At that time, honest somalis not laden with clanish vindictiveness pointed out that the exact opposite would happen - things would get a lot worse possibly resulting with humanitarian catastrophe of the likes which Somalia hasn't seen in ages. Since the illegal war of aggression against Somalia instability both inside somalia and the region has reached near all time proportions. Post invasion Somalia is place where planes are shot down from the sky, piracy is rampant along the coast, clanish grudges are back with vengeance, clan wars are on the rise, clanish mistrusts and downright paranoia are also on the rise, new clan fiefdoms and turfs are springing like wild flower, thousands of somalis are dead, nearly half a million are made refugees in their own country and face daunting humanitarian crisis, war crimes (by somalis and ethiopians) are out of hand... given the unassailable fact that many of the observations above have direct causal link to Ethiopia's invasion of Somalia, it's entirely justifiable to view this latest clan fighting as yet another fallout from initial ill-gotten invasion.

Gabbal   

Ridiculous. You are going to have to try harder to convince me of your position.

As I see it, this is nothing but a long continuation of a nomadic fight for scarce resources such as water wells, grazing areas, etc.

Juje   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Xasha ! Through personal experience I found out first hand in aad tahey nin aan abaal laheyn, lakiin it is clear midka Axmarada waad ku dheer tahey.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Xasha ! Through personal experience I found out first hand in aad tahey nin aan abaal laheyn, lakiin it is clear midka Axmarada waad ku dheer tahey.
Juje, marka Axmaaro baa Ceelbuur timid miyaa ee labadan qolyo isku dirtay? :D:D

Inaa lilaahi waa inaa ilaahi raajicuun, Somali ma sidan baa u danbayay? Lakin yaaba adiga kula yaabayo Juje-ow, waxaad tahay ninka difaaca Gheedi, Abdullahi Yusufne u maryo duubtay. Hadaan ku waydiiyo maxay ku kala duwanyihiin?

Wake up and smell the coffee ragow, Ethiopia has much to do with this tribal fight as Botswana.

Juje, berri aanu maqalno marka Gaalkacyo iyo Cadaado inta u dhacayso laysku fara taabto adigoo Axmaaro marmarsiiya ka dhiganaya iyadoo la og sababtay laysku haysto!

Somaali baa is dishay, waligeedne is dili jirtay, haatane is dilayso. Period!

Gabbal   

Oodweyn, what garners my interest is what kept you out of the recent discussion I had with some of the Somaliland juniors concerning their present views towards the SNM and its place in society.

Knowing full well the history of your past, gleaned from you what you consider boasts of course, I thought I might have accidentally stumbled on to one of the more livelier discussions in recent SOL history. Pity, you let us down but I am more than happy to be indulged as to the why. smile.gif

Gabbal   

They have long been fighting for pastoral and land ownership.

Yet the problem is not a Somali problem but Axmaaro..! smile.gif

Gabbal   

Clearly the forum has changed since your last departure Oodweyn. No one is new to your political positions or talking points and as such, no one is in the habit of budding cyber heads. It is not considered fashionable anymore to spend all day in a series of rebuttals all the while knowing the likelihood of witnessing a tangible conclusion is zero to none. Recently, I have been watching with some forms of amusement as you tried to claw nomads only to have it somewhat passively deflected. Much the same way a lion cub tries to instigate some forms of entertainment only to sling off disappointed and hopeful of instigating somewhere else. Adeerow meesha dood ma taal, xaal qaado. :D

Subsequently it was not wont of manly fortissimo or even a lack of debating spirit on my part that have guaranteed my absence in that debate that you've mentioned; but, as I can tell, by a long experience that I had accumulated at your expense; one knows in his heart, that long before one enters the room, as to what your pointless arguments in so far as Somaliland and the then SNM will evolve around or will amount in totality; which is mainly Mr. Rayale this and Mr. Rayale that, and so forth and so etc…

I will note this for the future. :D

Eebba ha kala qabto walaalaha Soomaaliyeed ku diriraayo deegaankaas, intii aan waxba galabsan ku geeriyootayna Eebba ha u wada naxariisto -- aamiin.

Soomaali iyo dhul qalalan, oo angag ah ku dirir goormee kala daali doonaan. This nomadic miyi mentality runtii has to stop for once and all.