Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

P.I.S.S mercenaries capture yet another innocent Somali

One thing I respect about you Duke is you speak your mind, without worrying about how you will sound to others. If this was wretched peaceniks like Xiin or Paragon, they would have written post after post trying to 'explain away' this incident and 'provide the proper background' and 'we have to change the system from within' bullshit. Why all that laf wa dooraan ? Because they know what they support(Puntland) is infamy incarnate. So they gotta 'sell it' by dropping a few words of Arabic here, and couple of other gabays from Sayyid-ka there, and cap it off with a few twenty-dollar words.

Not you. You call it as you see it. Respect. I appreciate candor in my opponents. It's a cool breeze in a world where bullshit is flung left and right.

:D:D lol

Wallee Kashafa wax ka yaabiyuu arkay.lol

Soomaalidu waxay tiraah, Wiilkii is waala, wiil waabiyaa hela. Good job Dukey, you muted the mosquito.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^States the man from the holly Muslim city of Sheffield.
:D

the christians of england do not sell their citizens to other countries to gain curry from them. In that respect you have to hand it to them.

Unlike the munafiqs of your tulo. You seriously think currying favours from the animals of eithopia will get your province somewhere in life?

Emperor   

^Saaxib this criminals deserve nothing but severe punishment.... They made a habit of killing, suicide bombing and targeting elders, government officials and public figures of the state of Puntland....

In Galkacyo alone, more than 30 traditional elders and well known business men were killed in the past six months or so... What do you expect to be done, actually the admin have been taking soft measures, they must change that crack down the criminal, punish the perpertrators and secure the peace....