Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

P.I.S.S mercenaries capture yet another innocent Somali

Kashafa   

suuqa%20ganacsiga%20biniaadamka.JPG

His name is Haashim Mursal Daahir. He is a 20 year old youth hailing from Qalaafe, who came to Galkacyo fleeing Ethiopian persecution and in pursuit of working honorably by the sweat of his brow.

Three weeks ago, he was snatched, without word or explanation, from his workplace by the PISS(aka pieces of shit aka Puntland Intelligence Service Slaves). And his family now fear he may be 'deported' to the outstretched arms of Ethiopian Torture Central.

His crime ? a) Looking like a wadaad b) being from Somali Galbeed c) Not being a proper slave of Ethiopia. Hence, his seizure, torture, and likely rendition to our beloved ally, neighbor and friend, Mother Ethiopia.

You can read more about Haashim and his plight here.

Typical peacenik response:

"No, no, no, no. Wait a second, pal. You got it all twisted with your fact-based reporting, ok ? Any fool can quote facts. It's takes a true wadani to ignore those facts and focus on our wishes. We in Pissland fully support Maamul-ka Pissland ee Muqadas-ka ah. Incidents like this may happen frequently, but it does not lessen from the greatness of our beloved Pissland and our able administration led by His Excellency Pirate and Money-printer Faroole together with his Maakhiri gacan-yare Rat-Teeth, who are leading us onwards to even greater heights than we reached under the leadership of Beer-dhoofaar Cabdullahi Amxaar(hey, it rhymes!). So don't you come here with that "Somali-Muslims are being handed over to Ethiopia" nonsense !! What gall ! All we did and are doing is repatriate a) Ethiopian-Somalis and b) wanted terrorists, to their designated venues"

And some wide-eyed simpletons wonder why Al-Shabaab will invade 'peaceful areas' that have 'effective admins' like PL & SL.

Yup, peaceful areas.

Not for Haashim Mursal Daahir.

Not for countless of other innocent Somalis whose names and fates are unknown. But Allah(SWT) knows them. And Allah(SWT) sees them.

As you sow, you shall reap. A lesson that the leaders and supporters of SL & PL shall soon discover when it's too late.

How late, you ask ?

Um, like "sitting in Yemen under house arrest" kinda late.

^^^Kashafa adeer stop making threats and come to Puntland, you will be dealt with.

Those who sent suicide bombers to our cities and target elders have no leg to stand on.

Belial   

The Duke as allways confused.

What do you think about this young boy? Do you think this is right for you? Walaal. You need to stop use your glasses for whats good for puntland and start to you use your glasses for whats good for somalis.

Kashafa   

come to Puntland, you will be dealt with

Duke,

That's exactly what Shaykh Hotel, Goobaale, Ina Shaaweeye, Cabdulqaadir Cali, Cabiraxeem Ciise said........ right before 98% of Mogadisho was liberated from TFG rule. Bravado ---> Hubris ---> Humiliating defeat.

Furthermore, I think all of us here are well aware of the legendary cowardice of Puntland militia. I mean, it would be cruel of me to remind you what happened to Af-Gaduud, and the Las Canood debacle. If that's how quickly you crumble against pathetic clan militia, how in the world will you cope with the battle-hardened veterans of Iidaale, Daynoonay, and countless of other battles with the forces of Kufr & Nifaaq ?

But let's focus on the topic: What are your views on the capture, at the behest of Ethiopia, of Haashim Mursal Daahir ?

^^^I think the lives and peace of Galkacyu, Mudug and Puntland is worth any mistake.

Now stop the crocodile tears, these networks and their supporters will be targeted regardles.

We are at war folks, to those who have issues, go elsewhere.

Kashafa: adeer the PIS has not done enough, and more will be done already 24 suspects have been rounded up. The new admin ahs teeth and the people of Puntland have long ago dealt with the fake "Shiekhs" who are no more than crazed warlords.

Adeer be tough enough to deal with it, more people will be arrested, prosecuted and those found guilty executed.

No room for playing games my dear lad. You cant kill our elders, suicide bomb our cities.

Kashafa   

I think the lives and peace of Galkacyu, Mudug and Puntland is
worth any mistake

One thing I respect about you Duke is you speak your mind, without worrying about how you will sound to others. If this was wretched peaceniks like Xiin or Paragon, they would have written post after post trying to 'explain away' this incident and 'provide the proper background' and 'we have to change the system from within' bullshit. Why all that laf wa dooraan ? Because they know what they support(Puntland) is infamy incarnate. So they gotta 'sell it' by dropping a few words of Arabic here, and couple of other gabays from Sayyid-ka there, and cap it off with a few twenty-dollar words.

Not you. You call it as you see it. Respect. I appreciate candor in my opponents. It's a cool breeze in a world where bullshit is flung left and right.

Emperor   

^What's wrong with a suspect being arrested and investigated, mase Sheekadu waa iska qiiro jabaan

Duke, only two weeks ago a suicide bomber hit the city of Gaalkacyo killing few innocents and the head of the security forces of the city, these people don't find a minute to condem such action yet post lamenting threads and comments when security measures are taken and suspected men get arrested... Adeer more men will be arrested and if found guilty will face justice, and if they are found innocent will be released, it is as simple as that...

Duufaan, how come I haven't seen you say 'Very Sad indeed' when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the middle of Gaalkacyo city recently killing innocents....

Kashafa adeer: We have different priorities, mine is to defend the peace of Puntland as a whole.

I dont care what they call themselves, Clan militias, or fake religious groups or even inter clan fighting, the peace of the state is paramount.

Duufaan   

"Duufaan, how come I haven't seen you say 'Very Sad indeed' when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the middle of Gaalkacyo city recently killing innocents"

We know P.S.I.I and what they done before

it is very sad indeed if this man handed to Malasawi

Yes if this man is criminal sentence in Gaalkacayo or other places in Puntland. In general you senescence people where they committed the crime, even his family will agree that.

^^^Adeer wipe out the fake tears the PIS is not going anyhwere and if people have issues with Melez Zanawi they know where he lives.

You cant come and bomb Galkacyu and get away with it.

You will be huned down, and dealt with.

kashafa,

you are dealing with the same munafiqs at the time of prophet muhammed. Outwardly somali looking and muslims but act anything but muslim.

dont worry. dulmi and tyranny will not go on forever.