Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

Why i'm i not surprised about the culprits behind the recent riots in PL.

Meiji adeer, Again you seem distracted, we are discussing the reformation of a state organ and nothing more. I know you lack any understanding of the issues at hand. As for the religious leaders our Imaam, Shiekhs and Ulema are behind the state, there was even a successful meeting held only a few days ago. So take that religious fakery somewhere else lad.

Abu: that was funny. Puntland Nationalist Party lool. Puntland is for Puntlanders you hear :D ..

On a serious note, Puntland is a Somali state and it is for all Somali's.

Meiji   

Duke,

Dont get nervous.

Kulaha ''the religious leaders our Imaam, Shiekhs and Ulema are behind the state, there was even a successful meeting held only a few days ago''

Are we scared a home-grown Wadaado movement will topple the wadaad-exporting group that calls itself ''PIS'' and take over the whole ''Puntland'' entity LOL

Abtigiis   

Farole is spreading xenophobia for political expediency. Even if the rioters were the one'e who actually rioted, it is unbecoming of him to talk like that in Public, when he knows the sensitivies involved.

^^^The truth knows no sensitivity and we are talking about a riot in Puntland's main city. That’s why there is real quite the people know what happened.

Abtigiis   

Which philosopher said the truth knows no sensitivity? Duke? ma qarda-jeex unbaa waxaagu. Kolba wixii kula qumanaada unbaad cilmi nooga dhigi?

Abtigiis   

No, but knowing you haven't given me any reasons to believe you are either one or a statesman by any stretch of imagination, I wanted to call that foolish assertion into question.

Meiji: If wadaads topple the Puntland government, are they not also Puntlanders. The problem for you is the person will still be a Puntlander and thus defend its interest as the current one does..

So what is there to fear? I welcome the wadaads adeer like President Froole did.

Abtigiis   

Disproving that will take us to other circles and your record doesn't show eny effort to reason with you will be rewarded. So, it will be futile. But, I can tell you, not all Truths are uttered. Especially in the business of politics. by the way, I am not accepting that what Farole said is the truth.

^^^You can accpet what you like, for all the hot air you could not disporve the Duke's quote, Faroole message corrcet and it was not directed at you dear lad. As for your words you sound like a Milli Vanilli song, fake noise and we dont even know who is behind it. :D

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

Ha, Inspector;

Perhaps Puntland, the holy land of Somalia, should set up a fence to prevent illegal aliens from swamping her borders?

Or perhaps PL should make all aliens sign up and register themselves every morning.

Ah, these aliens, taking all the jobs of the puntlanders. Their income support and khat allowance should be cut off.

It is high time for the creation of PNP( Puntland Natioanlist Party) which shall run on the slogan of " puntland for puntlanders".

Seriously........... ........

Loooooooool :D:D:D

It seems Faroole can't decide which one of PNP(Puntland National Party) and PPP(Puntland Pirates Party) to create

Meiji   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Meiji:
If wadaads topple the Puntland government, are they not also Puntlanders. The problem for you is the person will still be a Puntlander and thus defend its interest as the current one does..

So what is there to fear? I welcome the wadaads adeer like President Froole did.

What is this ''Puntlander'' you talk about?

A Wadaad (pure one) will dismantle the clan entity and call himself just ''Somali'', not ''Puntlander''.

PS: As times go by ''Puntland'' is going the direction of ''Somaliland''. The same tactics, retorics and behaviour.

^^^Again a flawd argument. Adeer the Wadaad or secular dude is still a Somali from Puntland and will lead it as such.

A "pure" one unlike Xasan Dahir Aways and IndaCade correct who ran sub-sub-sub-sub clan courts. Go lecture someone else.

Puntland is here to stay as a Somali state 1/3 of the nation and you need to get your act together because you can lecture anyone on "Somalinimo" and Islamnimo.