Sign in to follow this  
Muruqmaal

Why Somaliland is not happy with federation

I think federation is only solution for all regions in Somalia but why Somaliland is resistance. Somaliland has not any recourse in their land. I know in the future Somaliland will beg Somala reunite. Somaliland must consider before it happen that sad think.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Muruqmaal:

I think federation is only solution for all regions in Somalia but why Somaliland is resistance. Somaliland has not any recourse in their land. I know in the future Somaliland will beg Somala reunite. Somaliland must consider before it happen that sad think.

You talked what you like adeer, but the truth is far away from that, Somaliland will never surrender its sovereignty to Somalia. We did get Somaliland as a gift from Somalia but won it in a bloody war and loss of precious boys for it. And you know what, if you want repeat and rematch of the war then we are ready for guys guys, and we are stronger this time and also will give worse bloody noses than the previou. Anyway, we respect fellows Somalis that respect our vision and goals.

Somaliland has already established itself as a seperate country albeit not recognised with its own flag, currency and system of governing which basic principles of country. And God willig we will ultimately achieve with our determination.

Xaji Xunjuf I told you the fact believe or not Lascaanood is belong to Puntland because they are same blood. We know some people of Laascaanood service for Hargaysa they taking money from Hargaysa. This kind of people are not represent the majority of Laascaanood.

Originally posted by Muruqmaal:

Xaji Xunjuf I told you the fact believe or not Lascaanood is belong to Puntland because they are same blood. We know some people of Laascaanood service for Hargaysa they taking money from Hargaysa. This kind of people are not represent the majority of Laascaanood.

Hadaad laascanood leedahay , dee maad ku dagaalantiid oo aad ka xooreysiid somaliland.

if you believe its part of puntland. And dont say 2 your clansmen wa mid idinka idin taal where is ciidamadi Puntland eeh amaanka sugi jiray maamulka puntland?

Originally posted by Sikaawe:

quote:Originally posted by Muruqmaal:

You talked what you like adeer, but the truth is far away from that, Somaliland will never surrender its sovereignty to Somalia. We did get Somaliland as a gift from Somalia but won it in a bloody war and loss of precious boys for it. And you know what, if you want repeat and rematch of the war then we are ready for guys guys, and we are stronger this time and also will give worse bloody noses than the previou. Anyway, we respect fellows Somalis that respect our vision and goals.

Somaliland has already established itself as a seperate country albeit not recognised with its own flag, currency and system of governing which basic principles of country. And God willig we will ultimately achieve with our determination.
well said.

Saalax   

Because it's not in the interests of somaliland, somaliland will not settle for anything less then a nation.

puntland laakinse ha iska haysato federalismkiina.

We invested so much in the unity and it didn't work. We're sorry, the test has already been done and it failed.

Let's have a second option now ..... seems it's working so far.

FIDHIN   

simply,is because SomaLia is in Chaos and the idea of somaliland is working so Far, when ur other half is expired u have 2 cut it in order to save urself, puntland is stuck to the expired half thats why is expired itself.

they may come up with, as a somalis we meant 2 help each other, yes dats true, Djibouti who are somalis tryed 2 help the Xamarawis, but it didnt work........all we can do is to make du'ah for our brothers.