Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mudane Siilaanyo oo kulan balaadhan la yeeshay beesha galbeedka Burco

Qudhac   

JB

i think its good for somaliland young democracy if no one feels they have god given right to ruyle, and once a particuler government feel they are outside the grasp of the public then they start to behave like royalty and i beleieve thats exacly what Riyaale and his henchmen of 50+ ministers are doing now...

they strut around on public funds and do absaloutly nothing, they cant even change the money burco use and they been saying they will do it for the last eon yrs, they are useless bunch of money wasters who spend their whole time on either watching what the opposition doing and to try and descredit them or to try and silence the media, its 2007 and the citizens of somaliland are not even allowed to have radio station or public owned tv.

i could go on and on but its not the time or place, i think the best thing to get these crooks out and give another party a chance this way the whole grass root of democracy is given a kick start, cos with riyaale and UDUB everything just feels old and stagnated that lack vibrance and new ideas.

UDUB is lam duck that is out of ideas.

I won't allow a public radio stations for the moment too ,,,, there are a lot of private TV stations and more are on the way ,,,, but it is not the right time for a radio station me believes.

Yes, a lot have to be changed but i doubt if the other parties will be better ,,,, it is not just to feel the change but we need someone/party that can change the whole thing and make a real change on the ground.

There are some huge challenges on the road that i won't talk about them here ,,,, and i believe the same challenges will be still there when we change the administration.

Qudhac   

JB

Democracy and good governance is achieved by trail and error over period of time, what you have to understand is government are public servants and in order for public servants not to abuse their position there has to be system in place to hold them accountable, now unless there is accountability then people will abuse their positions, its same with government usually they only work when they fully know if they mess up the the voter will kick them out.

we need this mentallity in somaliland, there is no point just saying i will vote for UDUB/Kulmiye/Ucid for life because they not doing you a favour once they stop serving the public then we should boot them out.

once each party knows there will be accountibility ie punishment and reward for good government then you will see performance.

even if we have to go back a step i.e elect inexperiance party then so be it.

i just cant imagine Riyaale and his ministers for another five years.

also i think 5 years should be reduced to four.

What i still can't see is a clear agenda of the three parties ,,,,, that will let me choose which one i want.

for the moment i can't see what Kulmiye is different from UDUB ,,, and what UCID will be different from the rest ,,, the same for UDUB ,,,, it is not just to change the figures but we need an action plan, a clear agenda and detailed policies from all ,,,,, that will give us a space to study and choose one.

what did i gained when i change the faces but still have the same system is place ??