Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

MUTU DENIES THAT HE'S HOOKED ON COKE.

IL CAPO   

London - Adrian Mutu admits he took drugs but claims it was not cocaine but a drug to improve his s@x life.

"The only reason I took what I took was because I wanted to improve my s@xual performance," said the 25-year-old Chelsea striker who has been linked with a string of stunning models.

"It may be funny but it is true. I did not take cocaine. I took something to make me feel good," he told the Daily Mirror. "I am not hooked on any kind of drugs. I categorically deny this."

Mutu is to begin daily one-hour counselling sessions on Friday,

Chelsea could suspend his £60 000-a-week wages for the duration of any ban imposed by the Football Association, and the player believes he has no future at Stamford Bridge.

He expects to be sold or loaned to an Italian club.

"I am almost certain Chelsea will not pay my contract during any suspension period I might get. But they will not sack me," he said.

"It is true that even I find it hard to believe I have a future at Chelsea so, most probably, I'll have to go back and play in Italy again.

"In the meantime I'll just have to wait for the decision of the FA and of my club."

He also claims he was on the brink of hitting manager Jose Mourinho in a row over his decision to play for Romania against the Czech Republic in their World Cup qualifier last week.

Mourinho claimed that Mutu was suffering from a knee injury that could be seriously affected by playing for his country but the 25-year-old forward defied the Chelsea boss and was fined two weeks' wages on his return to England.

"I admit that in the heat of our confrontation I did threaten Mourinho. And, in a moment of total madness I almost hit him.

"But now I am calmer and I must say I have nothing against the coach."

IL CAPO   

If I were him I would worry about my performance on the pitch rather than off it because it is on the pitch where I earn ridiculous amount of money and not off it, besides there will always be ready, willing and able groupies who don't care about your performance, actually sharing a bed with you is far more greater and rewarding to them rather than your performance under the sack so why bother?

Mutu, should learn from Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Kluivert the most notorious womanisers in the world of football today and you've never heard them complaining did you?

There was a major scandal, which happened in Bilbao before Kluivert left Barca, he and Ronaldinho had a marathon of.....

it's Ramadan so I better stop it there before i get carried away, anyway you get the picture, don't you?

Peace.