Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Suicide car bombers strike in Mogadishu

Alshabaab spokes person: It took place at noon on the 27th of Ramadan, the best blessing. We knew the infidel government and AU troops planned to attack us after the holy month. This is a message to them

here you go, the infidel government vs ahlu tawhid

Fabregas is with ahlu tawhid, he is with alwalaa wal baraa fighting the infidel government and the infidels that lead it, and those who support it.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Alshabaab spokes person:

here you go, the infidel government vs ahlu tawhid

Fabregas is with ahlu tawhid, he is with alwalaa wal baraa fighting the infidel government and the infidels that lead it, and those who support it.

Walal, I don't want to argue with you today since tacsi a ku tala and I can see your clearly in mourning. I offer sincere condolonces for the loss of your Brother; Maj. Gen. Haji Juvenile Niyoyunguriza. I think Sheikh Bani Ki Moon should pass a fatwa to obliterate the accursed khawarij who are slayig innocent people like Maj. Gen. Haji Juvenile Niyoyunguriza. Samir iyo Iman. ;)

^^ :D:D @tacsi and mourning

for your information, tacsi iima taallo, my mom is watching the cnn somewhere in the west and my relatives have been away from somalia close to two decades now.

dont miss the point fabregas; the 'infidel government' and its gaalo friends are now fully provoked, your walaa wal baraa brothers have achieved quite a feat today. it's in the tradition of ciidul adxaa i suppose that mj general is sacrified. sharif has been detained by fate as he has been preparing the trip of his time in leisure, and the hands of the brothers could not reach him.

so lets not miss the point. infidel is the key word here. it's a sad story