Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

New Atlas Shows SomaliLand

Tuujiye   

My goodness..........too much hate and faaaaaaaan in here..

Does of you who hate Somaliland, i don't understand why y'all hate Somaliland and does of you who make Somaliland like a state its own should think of going back and seeing things and hear things with your own eyes and ears.

I think y'all have something in common and thats acting on something that y'all read from an article or heard from family and relatives who have some sick views.

I have friends and relatives that cameback from SL and they told me positive things about SL. people don't talk much about being its own country and all that B.S is something that people in the west intertain them selves with.

And they told me people their hate the government and because of that the're a protest every Friday at hargeysa by students.

I think you guys are too young to be hatting on each other. we should all look for peace not spliting our selves. I have lived thrue war and hardship and I aint posioned like some people in here. you guys should not listen to your posioned elders since we all have some, and we should educate our selves. We are the hope and the feture of Somalia; and for us to think and act like this is sick.

P.S Hinda and besbaaso, you two sisters should forgive eachother and take a look back what you guys wrote for real. Don't forget to the non-somali people, you both look the same to them.

Wareer badanaa!!!!

i read 100% of the first post this thread and i understood bout 20% of it, the rest was just guessing

[Mohamed NUUR advices the subject above to use some error checking software before posting, it will help]

relax down folks! so what does that proof! nada! right! dont forget! the issue are of recognition! and not being in some atlas created in garage! this is so low, that even if i was a somalilander, its reeks of low blow to me!

may be our homelanders should wait for the fat lady in the un to sing!! :(