Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

New Atlas Shows SomaliLand

India   

^^^ points taken. The number of times I ignored the garbage from these people is countless walahi.

But when people have the audacity to say such garbage, then its only fair to remind them that they are indeed Garbage with capitol G.

-------------------------------

(I do have a flag you know).

-------------------------------

Cajiib? Brother: you better do!!

I JUZ LOVE THE WAY CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ALL MAD WHEN THEY SEE OR HEAR ABOUT SOMALILAND'S PROGRESS

FIRST IT WAS.. " NO SUCH THING AS SOMALILAND"

NOW THAT WE ARE ON THE MAP THEY'RE SAYING

" U WONT GET RECOGNITION"

<<=== I'M LOVING THIS

On the map finally smile.gif , thanks for sharing that with us Ballerz.

I swore numerous times no to bother with the politics section but at times like this one tends to forget where one is smile.gif ..

Same old opinions express over and over again...We hear U and U hear us, so lets leave at that ;)

Peace in Somalia, recognition for somaliland...

Gabbal   

Originally posted by India:

Besbaso:

------------------------------------

u should stick what u r so good at hiding behind the british's behind.

-----------------------------------

Better than washing
Your Italian master behinds huno. And since you used to make excellent "jariyados" why dont you go and wash that

"huro" off.

More Hunqaco from Jariyada:

---------------------------------

for such a trivial bunch of people

---------------------------------

trivial;takes one to one huno.

Boy are we good at assuming?

India to break your dizzy spell, Besbaaso is actually from one of the two regions between Puntland and "Somaliland" who, even though you try to claim them, are obviously pro-Somali Unity ares.

N.O.R.F   

I JUZ LOVE THE WAY CERTAIN PEOPLE GET ALL MAD WHEN THEY SEE OR HEAR ABOUT SOMALILAND'S PROGRESS

Does anyone remember the mad rapper, the guy who was jelous and dissed everyone on his tracks? Some resemblance there :rolleyes:

Somaliland may not be recognised now or never, but its an 'independent' state for the moment at least.

Warning; You may need a drink to swallow the above

Originally posted by Nationalist:

You two have to admit, our brothers in the north west do have the upper hand in the lobby and promotion department.

It's just that the international community is on 'our' side, otherwise Sland would have been recognized as an independant country sooner or later.

I can't understand why the north west Somalis vehemently rule out special sovereignty in the form of an autonomous federal state of Somalia such as Pland?

atonomous federal state sounds nice, and tempting

but what would stop another military coup and

another siad barre.

The answer is nothing.

We will not be comprimised like that again.

We would do whatever it takes.

Who the hell cares? Certainly not me. As long as there is peace I dont give a rat's tail how many sections somalia is split into. :rolleyes:

Baashi   

Congratulations :D to you the secessionists for this very important "milestone" (if we can call it that). The rest of the SOL gang hear me out for once will you? You are bunch of haters! If you do not hate them secessionists why can’t you shut up and nod in agreement to anything and I mean anything Somaliland proponents say in this forum. Obviously, there is no point in posting a dissenting voice on issues like sovereignty, independence, separation, secession, territorial integrity of the country, etc unless you are a big time hater who just can’t sleep because Hargiesa is thriving.

Maxaad ii keentay! icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

:D @Baashi

That's the problem with us we don't understand the notion of freedom of expression. We can criticize any one else from West,East, Arab Jew,Christianity,Ethiopian..etc....all we want but if someone critics "us", it becomes a call to arms.

We'd rather kill in order to silence those who dare critize us :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Bess.   

:D:D:D ...calling me a jariyad....i guess u can't take the heat....u know what they say... if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen... ....i can't say what i want exactly ...as my previous post had been deleted/edited.....u should be glad u haven't seen it.....take some comfort in ur little sheltered world.....

india "huno"...calling me a jariyad....must be confusing me with someone else........ icon_razz.gif ...it is not personal.....no wonder u can't have a country of ur own...u can't take criticism.... :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

Once upon a time two Not So Wise men had 2 Wise signatures… ;)

1st One read….“Sticks and stones will brake my bones….but words will never hurt meâ€

2nd One read…. “It’s only words on the screen…words on the screenâ€

Take a chill pill people and stop taking this so damn personal.