Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso: Radical Sheikh Orders Followers Jihad ON PIS

Cowke   

Sheekh Mursal Oo Shacabka Puntland ugu Baaqay Jihaad

Posted on October 18, 2009 by Maslaax Cabdi Warsame

Sheekh Mursal Maxamed Geedi oo ka tirsan Culimada caanka ah ee magaalada Bosaso ayaa khudbad u habeenimadii xalay ka jeediyey Masaajidka Xamiid ee Magaalada Bosaso baaq ugu diray Shacabka Magaalada Bosaso iyo degaanada Puntland dhamaan isaga oo ugu baaqay dagaal jihaad ah oo aay la galan Ciidanka Ashahado la dirirka ee Bososo iyo Gaalkacayo, iyo waliba Xukuumadda P/Land

Sheekh Mursal oo khudbad ka jeedinayey Masjidka Xamiid ee magaalada Bosaso ayaa yiri ”Waa in lala jihaado Kufaarta Ashahado la dirirka ah ee Bosaso maalin walba Culimada ka afduubta oo Gaalada ka IIbsada” Waa sidaa u hadalka u dhigaye

Sheekha ayaa sidoo kale ku tilmaamay Faroole iyo Xukuumaddisa kuwa rida ah oo aysan u banaaneyn inay dalka Maamulan waa sidaa u hadalka u yiriye .

Hadalka sheekha ayaa ku soo beegmaya iyada oo magaalada Bosaso lagu xirxiray dad ka badan 16 qof kuwas oo dhamaan aay ciidanka PIS-tu kala baxeen xurumadooda

Cowke   

Mintid, well i support the PIS believe it or not. My ina adeer is in charge of them

Cisman diyano.

osman.jpg

However it can not be tolerated that that people are being harassed, onlf being handed over, sheikhs being arrested, even civilians have reported being harassed.

They need to be brought under Puntland or get out. They need to safe-guard the region from terrorist like the incident in 2008. However they must also follow procedures on keeping a civil standard.

Cowke,

Cisman Diyano is your cousin? He's one of the 'Kings'? You've now confused me, given your previous theory about why Adde Muse made such a mess of things.

PIS was originally set up under Abdullahi Yusuf with some foreign assistance. During it's initial formation period(PIS), there was a lot of political and military tension between Abdullahi Yusuf and the 'kings'. Why would he allow Diyano to be chief if he hails from that region? Secondly, if Diyano is your cousin, shouldn't you support PIS? Maybe they have intelligence you don't have regarding the arrests?

What is Faroole and admin doing while all of this is going on? Why don't Faroole and admin bring PIS under their wing by simply paying their salaries from now on? Surely the port taxes would cover that amount?!?

Cowke   

Cisman Diyano is your cousin? He's one of the 'Kings'? You've now confused me, given your previous theory about why Adde Muse made such a mess of things.

Yes he is my cousin. The man hails from the kings sub-clan and was elected chief of commander of the PIS during cade muse term.

PIS was originally set up under Abdullahi Yusuf with some foreign assistance. During it's initial formation period(PIS), there was a lot of political and military tension between Abdullahi Yusuf and the 'kings'. Why would he allow Diyano to be chief if he hails from that region? Secondly, if Diyano is your cousin, shouldn't you support PIS? Maybe they have intelligence you don't have regarding the arrests?

Umm I never said Abdullahi Selected Diyano, that is pure speculation on your part. All i said was cisman diyano is the current head of the PIS and his clan is well known to be from the kings.

What is Faroole and admin doing while all of this is going on? Why don't Faroole and admin bring PIS under their wing by simply paying their salaries from now on? Surely the port taxes would cover that amount?!?

What is farole doing? umm he has done a bit of reformation on them but not enough, their pay salaries are from the CIA therefore they don't really need to listen to farole.

Should farole pay them? well it's not necessarily about the funds being available to pay them, their needs to be negiotations with the CIA (whom Abdullahi brought) to allow them to come under the wing of the government. Without the CIA giving the green-light it's totally irrelevant talking about salaries don't you think?

My personal speculation is the CIA doesn't want puntland controlling them as they feel the administration can be comprised by it's consituitient who are very pro onlf and very religious and would most likely force the admin to turn puntland into safe haven for terrorists.

That is my two cents. But what we do know is their needs to be change as their society is fed up with them. The first step farole needs to do is engage with the CIA and cut a deal with them regarding PIS culture to be more in-tune with the societal needs areas such as; Not breakng the geneva convention and handing back onlf supporters to ethiopia. Farole should appeal to the international law to justify his case.

Secondly Terrorist handling need to be set out in policy. How long can they hold suspected terrorist? maybe their should be time-limit say after 14 days you find nothing on him release them.

Intelligence gathering needs to be more precise and acccurate and they shouldn't just lock up anyone. For example having strikes system in place at PIS where if one department has this many strikes against them they lose funding for a time-period.

I am talking about putting in place policies an procedures so PIS is accountable to the puntland authority and the only way Farole can get that is to write up his suggestions and sign it with the CIA and bring about reformation to this click.

Cowke   

ThankfulSP. I don't have a source, I know him real-life. His one of the family friends. Just like Cise dholow the petroleum minister at puntland is and he is from nugaal region.

Thankful   

No Bro, I mean for the article that you posted, what site did you get it from?

Also, Cise dholow is not a Minister but the Director of Oil and Minerals. President Faroole took that position away and made it fall directly under him.

Cowke   

Thankfulsp, did faroole take that away from cise dholow did he? lol omar sri-lanka the brother of cise dholow is properly fuming right now.

He sometimes does opinion pieces on horseed. Why would farole take away his portfolia is beyond my comphrension.

Cise Dhulow is one of the few up moral somalis their are, He would be last person i would ever suspect of corruption. He used to bring kids from puntland who needed critical surgeries to australia before he got this gig.

A very nice family man, works hard in melbourne somali community as a new immigrant advisor to the somali community helps them out with relocating to Melbourne.

Not to mention the extraordinary work he does for kids in puntland and bringing them to Australia for surgery. He is very well respected man by all clans in the somali-melbourne community. He is one of those types like Abdirashid Sharmarke loved by all hated by few.

Whatever reason farole did that for is amazing, if you could clarify it would be appreciated.

Ps: As for the article i posted, i sourced it from here. http://sonna.halganka.net/content/sheekh-mursal-oo-shacabka-puntland-ugu-baaqay-jihaad

Liibaan   

I think he is impostor as well, he is not a new nomad in this forum, how else he posted close to 400 posts within month

Thankful   

Cowke maybe I wasn't clear. When President Faroole was elected, he added new minister positions. However, for the Minister of Oil and Minerals. He took it away and said that the new person in charge will be the "Director" of Minerals and Oil and that it would fall directly under the president. I believe he did this so he could better monitor it. Basically what I am saying is that from day one Faroole's government has no "Minister" of Minerals and Oil. Cise Dholow is the "Director."

A decree issued Thursday and signed by Dr. Abdirahman Mohamed "Farole," Puntland's new leader, officially named Mr. Isse Mohamud "Dholowa" to lead the Minerals and Petroleum Agency, which falls directly under the president's office.

Mr. Isse Mohamud "Dholowa," Puntland's new petroleum director

The previous administration in Puntland, led by ex-President Adde Muse, had established the region's first Ministry of Petroleum, which led efforts to boost oil exploration in Puntland by Australian and Canadian firms.

Garoweonline

Cowke   

Duke, noone forced you to read bro, so need to whine just hit the X. Life is just that easy.

You have called me an imposter a number of occasion which is funny because it is you who goes around using multiple names. I stick with 1 name and don't play games. I don't even bother talking to you I doubt your even from puntland because i seen your other names AND their not puntland thats for sure.

Get a life son your views are out-dated, your news are boring and the same retarded crap. If you don't like what i post don't enter my threads because i as sure dont read ur crap.

^^^ Adeer you are an imposter no doubt, however by trying to cover your tracks you are indeed helping in the promotion of the state of Puntland. Also note Puntland is

ade up of many clans and sub groupings and your silly antics of trying to divide the sub clan of our last President is not going to work. So son keep up the good work, we are keeping a close eye on you. :D

Cowke   

Thankfulsp, So it's director lol. I thought it was petroleum minister. Anyways thanks for the update.

Like i said i don't really view the government website anymore because it's never updated. I used to view back in the day when cade was there, it always had new news on it.

It appears the puntlandgovt website is heading down the track of somalilandgov website of never being update.