Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

One man, and Two sisters!!

Juxa   

loool, your quraan saar is on me, waa dhamaatay bes!!

ps: when it comes to sisters saaxiib i am highly qualified (limited beel) unlike you oo dumarkoo dhan u arka mindless hilib geed saaran!

qado time

Blessed   

Haduu dookheeda noqdo waa in ay imaansataa maaha. Torress qudhiisu waxba isku mahayo, he looks like a little girl LOL. Juxa ma aragtaa, sidooda ayuu na mooday in aan one tunnel vision haysano. Acuudu bilaah min maskax rag :D :D

Abtigiis   

I have to be honest with you sisters, and I don't speak for men. If I am faced with the same challenge whereby my brother is clinching a wife that looks like Eva Mendes oo anigana uu ag joojiyo ta qaadaa heesta " laftu galaa jacayl laftuu galaa" on Somaliland TV, there is little chance I will crane my neck for the impending shot. Waan ka gaban flash'ka sidii wax qalin ka dhacay soo qaadanaya. :D :D

Juxa   

Abtigiis meeshan booto ku hayaa, men like him wala yaqaan ee iga dhaaf, yacni waa baari dhago nugul, sadly he is here to fulfil his bravado antics iley guriga inuu caano madaadsho noqdaa laga rabaye

instead of calool xumo why not find qalanjo qoor dheer to begin with and spare xaliimo xuux (that is if qalanjo would like to be snapped anywhere near you)?

waves@blessed

Abtigiis   

Juxa runta aad ugama fogid. If we can't tame women on the real life, we have to do in on the cyber one.

Naftii ba nahaysa. But the qalanjo qoordheer is always helpful, no xuux. The real issue is about the progeny, not so much about the man's comfort. At least, if you, yourself are not good-looking, one has to go for top one so that you get avergae children. :D SItaaqfurula. I hope you will understand I am not serious.

Juxa   

Of course you are not serious, just tad qafiif here and there wont do any harm would it?

statistically speaking, xaliimo tends to be more good looking then faarax? then why is that faarax lagu ibtileeyay indho wareegbadan

this is matter of iimaan no? iimaanka allaha noo sugo aamin dheh

NGONGE   

Apropos of nothing, I once went (along with the customary old men) to ask for a girl's hand for a friend of ours. As we sat there having the usual chit chat, one of our group commented about the spacious size of the living room we were are in. The groom, in a classic A&T faux pas and in a very clear voice replied "Haa waa goodh saayis, waliba xaga sare ka weyn".

Juxa   

i did not get that! you mean he commented on the size of the bride? iyo waliba shafkeeda?

wasaq dheh

NGONGE   

Juxa;684047 wrote:
i did not get that! you mean he commented on the size of the bride? iyo waliba shafkeeda?

wasaq dheh

Wasaq he was. :D

But it was not the bride he was commenting on. Bal let me tell you in English since you didn't understand my Somali. :D

Someone said that the living room was nice and big and the groom replied (in full hearing of both sides of the marriage proposal) that the rooms upstairs were even bigger. Wax fahan.

Juxa   

i got it now, blessed baa iisheegtay, it was lost in lahjad ya'know, ma goodh saayis baan waligey maqlay!

oh well lets leave it wuxu waa wasaq!

by the way maxaa loo waayay afar xaasle happy ah oo aan raadineyn place to sleep every so often?

Abtigiis   

Maanigaa la ii qarinayaa waa Faarax iiman la'. :D Imman la' is a realy a different issue. Looking for new pasture when the old is overgrazed is a natural instinct of living organisms. :D That is not iimaan li'i; it is called cosobsi.

Blessed   

That wasn't Af Somaali juxa, see camal adi? :P Afra xaaslehu hanoo danbeeyo, I want to know about the wasaq, ma la feedhay mise inantii waa la raaciyay?