Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

PREDICT THE SCORE OF THESE MATCHES.

IL CAPO   

As you may know tomorrow Wednesday there is a big game coming up between AC MILAN and BARCELONA in the Champs league and on Sunday there are two more big big games between ARSENAL Vs MAN UTD and the Milan derby between AC MILAN and INTER so let me see how deep is your knowledge of the beautiful game and predict the score if you dare but let me remind you one thing, in these matches form means NOTHING so don't even bother to count on form. My prediction is as this.

AC MILAN 2-2 BARCELONA

MAN UTD 1-2 ARSENAL

AC MILNA 1-2 INTER

What do you thing fellas?

Peace.

N.O.R.F   

AC Milan 1 - Barcelona 1

Man Utd 1 - Arsenal 0

AC Milan 3 - Inter 2

No idea, no knowledge of Seria A this season, havnt even watched a game :(

SoMa_InC   

My predictions aint worldclass but I still will give it a try:

AC Milan 1 - Barcelona 3

Man Utd 1 - Arsenal 3

AC Milan 3 - Inter 1

Peace

IL CAPO   

Northerner,

You are the first Liverpool fan I have ever came across that have a sympathy for United especially now that they are a Mediocre team, I thought you were like my Uncle who hates United with Passion and adores any team that puts them to the sword.

About Serie A, the best match I have watched so far this season was the game between Inter and Roma which ended all 3 but it was one of the most entertaining Italian game I have watched for ages. Try to watch the Milan derby on Sunday as any derby match is worth watching.

Peace.

SoMa_InC

I must confess that was a very interesting prediction you made so GOOD LUCK.

We are only few minutes away from kick off so may the best man Win!

Peace.

mojam   

Finally a good match up for AC Milan in the serie A. This team seems very bored in this league.

AC Milan 2 - Barcelona 1

Man Utd 2 - Arsenal 1

AC Milan 1 - Inter 1

There is also another derby going on in the small league.

PSV - Ajax .. i hate to say this but PSV shall take their three points against ajax.

N.O.R.F   

AC Milan were dominated and had six defenders to cope with Ronnie, Deco, Xabi, Larson, gr8 game though with some brilliant stuff from ronnie and Seedorf,

roll on the wknd

IL CAPO   

I think now you understand why I think INTER will trash AC MILAN on Sunday!

Who would ever thought that Valencia would be beaten like that in front of their own fans?

Watch out people ADRIANO is on FIREEEE!

Great game between AC MILAN and BARCELONA but unfortunately luck wasn't on their side but did you see how Ronnie mesmerised and bamboozled Gattusso in the dying minutes of the game when he set up Iniesta for a clear shot on goal?

That was my favourite part of the whole game. :D:D .

The Goofy Genius :D <-----!

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Northerner:

If Ronnie doesn't win it i would love to see Titi take it home because he deserved it last year when they gave it to Zizou.

Peace.

mojam   

Milan - Barca 1-0

Man Utd - Arsenal 2-0

AC Milan - Inter Milan 0-0 ...the rosseneri seemed to be the better team but chances wise both could have taken it.

PSV - Ajax 2-0 ....damn

Faheema.   
Damn Just one more match to complete the 50th consecutive game without a defeat... thanks to Shrek (Rooney) and pretty-boy Van Nistelrooy, had to come and save the day :mad: :mad: The gunners were blatantly robbed.

IL CAPO   

Shayma,

it's good to know that you are a Gunner :cool: .

apart from the ref, i was bitterly disappointed in Henry's performance and I say this with regret, I think our number 14 and our main man is scared to play in Old Trafford against Utd players.

it is a question worth asking, why does he always seem to have his worst game when he is only playing against Utd in Old Trafford?

These sort of games are the games a player in his calibre should cherish and stand up and be counted because how is he going to be seen as our main man if he lets us down when he we need him most?

Henry de monsieur, j'étais verymuch a déçu dans vous mon cher ami et vous laissez chaque ventilateur d'Arsenal autour du globe en bas. :(

Peace.

These sort of games are the games a player in his calibre should cherish and stand up and be counted because how is he going to be seen as our main man if he lets us down when he we need him most?

I have been trying to bring this anomaly to the attention of his un-swaying fans. Personally i cant stand him because of his arrogance (Rebit Rebit) :D , but from a football point of view he does go A.W.O.L all to often in crunch games, mind you so do alot of his team mates.

Reyes was superb, Berkamp re-emphaisied the old adage of Form being temporary and Class being permenant.

IL CAPO   

Nime_Sahawu

Ume Sahawu Jinalako Nini?LoooooL,

I agree Titi can sometimes be the most arrogant player on the planet but you can't dislike him for dishing out some of his talents unless you are the opposition :D .

Come on,even the great players in the past were arrogant and I believe that is what made them stand out from their peers.

What do you call Zizou or Roanldinho or even the great Maradona, artists? :D ..LoooooooL.

in today's game where the majority of the players are just average players we shouldn't put down the few that are genuinely talented instead we should salute them and in my opinion Thierry is very much part of that elite or the dying breed if you may. ;)

how many real and genuine ball players are there in the world today? Exactly, so let us cherish the Henrys, the Ronaldinhos and Zidanes of this world while we still can.

In my opinion Thierry Henry is by far the most talented player to ever play in the premier league, just look at the goals he scores, they are simply and absolutely sheer magic.

whenever he's playing in Highbury Titi is a joy to watch and I think you'd agree with me when I say against Utd we see two entirely different sides of this magician known as Va Voom because in Highbury he always seems to score some of the greatest goals you have ever seen against Utd so i guess we can afford to forgive him for not winning the match for us at Old Trafford because i am sure he will make them pay when they come to Highbury. ;)

P.S by the way Monsieur Wenger is right when he called the referee and Nistelrooy CHEATS because that is exactly what they are and like he said VE WAZ ROBBED. :D:D:D .

Peace.