Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Riyaale oo soo dhoweeyey Safiirka Masar ee Somalia

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

No, saaxib. It is you who is giving new meanings to what some words mean. The Ambassador didn't say he visited a country.

Oh you're playing 'thick' again? How cute! :D

No, he did not say 'it'. In the same way that he did not recognise SL. But, you know and I know this was not the point here. What's with the teasing, saaxib?

They better die slowly as they're watching the developments on the ground ,,,,, :D

No need for lawyers ,, as long as they're dying one by one ,,, :D

Was too long since we've been telling them to slow down and stay calm but they refused. They have all the rights to die in that miserable way ,,,, :D

No case at all ,,, lol

Abtigiis   

It is always good to look back at one's past encounters for guidance. When I was in Jigjiga,once I had the misfortune of sitting with a senior regional government official who people rumoured was about to be sacked very soon. In fact, the story was he will be sacked when dawn breaks the next day.

A lot of people surrounded him, most were people who relied on him for positions and influence. Some were those who hated the other man whom he challenged for the top leadership in the region and was cheering for him.

As the night went on, and people mercillously munched on the tender Abu-musmaar from Awaday, the supporters of the man who hosted us in his spacious majlis were inquiring why the rumours are circulating about the demise of thier man, and what he has in store to deal with the conspiracies of his adversary.

The man, at least at face value, seemed very buyount and untroubled. And his key word was to remind the majlis that they will see what will happen to his enemy next morning. Some were content with his assurances. But others, especially one man with the name Mowlid kept on pressing the man to divulge more information so that the rest of the team clams down.

Mowlid asked, " Cabdiyoow, waan la soconaa oo ma fiicna wixii aad isku ogtihiin dawladda dhexe inaad meeshan ka sheegto ma fiicna. Laakiin, bal noo dul mar oo qolyaheed is ogtihiin, ileen waaka ninkii kale leh waxaa i taageersan nabadsugidda, Xafiiska Federalka iyo saraakiisha ciidanka".

Cabdi got mad and very truculent.

"Waryaa, Ina-iimaan (Mowlid), maxaad rabtaa? Maxaad afka qoryo nooga galgalinaysaaa? I told you I am not going to tell you one single thing. But you will see what happens tomorrow. Haddaad dhagaha faraha galin waydo, quruurad gadhka igaga xiir!!"

As it turned out, in the morning, the meeting of the executive committee of the party went on. Cabdi was called to the stage, his crimes read out loud and was immediately relieved of all his titles. He said he accepted the verdict, in a bid to save hismelf from Prison.

Later that day, I asked one of the people who was with us, " where is wixii uu lahaa dhagahaa faraha lagalin, this lair?!"

The man's answer still cracks me up whenever I recall it. " Dee soowka faraha dhagaha lagaliyey!! Are you not shocked with his behaviour! So, you see he was true to his word. He didn't lie!" :D:D

Abtigiis   

All I wanted to say is that someone says he has something he doesn't want to share doesn't mean he actually has something. It can well be that the said person has nothing of note to tell.

Riyole the goat needs to be banished and extradited south with his cronies. His incapable of anything constructive whether its in or outside Somaliland. If we are totally honest he has about the same diplomatic skills as a monkey in a zoo. The guard needs to change in Somaliland to give it the push it requires. At the moment it feels like its going up a steep hill with the engine of and the driver sitting and laugh whilst the population do the back breaking stuff of pushing it up the hill. Granted Somaliland is doing better then the rest of Somalia, but is that really the yardstick we want to measure ourselves by? If we focused on us we would have been light years ahead of them instead of a day or two...

Abtigiis   

An information of such magnitude and value,my dear friend, was unlikely to have ended up in the sole possessession of a few. Also, it is not that likely that SOLers possess the power to stall whatever is in the offing, even if they are fully aware of it.

At best, Xinnfanin would have issued a scathing condemnation of 'those who are breaking up the motherland" via his auxillary Puntland Diaspora Forum. :D It is safe to assume such condemnations are readily available in templates and are periodically sent to whoever is deemed appropriate, just in case there is someone who is busy working towards that end. :D:D

And perhaps General Duke might have opened a petition thread where he would have asked all "patriotic" SOLers (most of whom would predictably be from Puntland) to put their disapproval, promising to send it to powerful diplomats who could make a difference. Of course, that the most senior of those referred to as powerful diplomats would have been Omar Jamal is inconsequential.