Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Soldiers accused of looting the people they were supposed to protect

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Rudy, you are funny.

JUJE, dont take it personally, GG is a man who can debate.
;)

Oh, that I know sxb, and am also aware that he is a side kick.. :D

i guess the truth hurts...! warlords never want peace but to steal from their own ppl, just like they doing now.

did u see the lecturing that gedi when he came to dc..! they basically told him, yo bro, if u aint got everybody around that table, including icu...

NO deal. thats why gedi looked as frustrated as hell. i dont think this is gonna happened. Next sun day, u will see big guns flying around.

^^^Adeer, there is peace everywehere in Somalia and those who are upset are those who have no idea why they are loosing so badly.

Why they have no clue as to how to get out.

Mogadishu pacification is under way and you can not stop it.

Juje   

I suggest you look up the definition of 'pacification' in webster, and whether it is can be used in describing the situation in Xamar today.

Juje   

I guess you were looking for 'destruction' - cause it can be implied on the destruction of the very fabrics of Xamar that are being destroyed today.

Juje, Xamar was destroyed long before the TFG. In fact it was the USC that torched the city.

In fact its the TFG that restored the major roads and is now rebuilding the largest market, all the police stations, local government institutions. And with its success comes Mogadishu's beuaty.

Those who bomb the cities civilians, kill police officers and the local governemnt officials are well known. The same group you root for every day.

Juje   

Juje, Xamar was destroyed long before the TFG. In fact it was the USC that torched the city.

Watch the following

sxb and you will know what pacification and restoration, and ofcourse dignity means.

muxuu dahey hajigi...ninki saaxda sici dibi daley...!

well lemme give it to clan cheerleaders where they nabbing and aye soolkuda jaqaayan.

i think this incident that happened in this market place showed clearly what the tfg is all about... just a bunch of warlords with their old kill and loot.

Kashafa   

Pacification eh ? Well, why don't we just ask Awoowe Wikipedia about Pacification and it's wonderful healing powers.

In colonial times it often referred to the conquest and subjugation of a people opposing a colonial power, especially in the term 'pacification expedition', which may be used as a euphemism for war.

Now hold up. Summin' ain't right here. Doesn't reflect real good on Adeer Yey and his Holy Grail. Hmmmm, I got it ! Let's ask Adeer Orwell

Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism., question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness. Defenseless villages are bombarded from the air, the inhabitants driven out into the countryside, the cattle machine-gunned, the huts set on fire with incendiary bullets:
this is called pacification
. Millions of peasants are robbed of their farms and sent trudging along the roads with no more than they can carry: this is called transfer of population or rectification of frontiers. People are imprisoned for years without trial, or shot in the back of the neck or sent to die of scurvy in Arctic lumber camps: this is called
elimination of unreliable elements

lol, what is it with dhabo-dhilifs and their woeful inability to grasp the ironic. Nigga, you're hurting your own cause !!! :D

War ESL yaa ragaan soo dhaaf-seeyay.