Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

60 ways to keep your wife's love....WHAT IS LOVE ???

Salbakheri..

What an intereristing topic raised by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo. Are you from Saudia?

Infact l like those 60 suggestions which look like, by the time you get to the 60eth, some or many will be like one waking up, up from a dream after eating several pieces of pizza. And some will be like getting out of a romantic movie with only memories of how good the movie was but sadly never to live or experience that kind of life style.

What is Love, true Love and were is it originated?

Is Love all about sex?

Because if we will not be careful these 60 ways are or seem to me like how to keep your wife turned on all the time ready for sex when you(husband) needs it. Please explain to me how out of those 60, a husband can treat a wife differently than a "player" can. Or otherwise, most husbands are just players with permits.

I am not talking about long marriages and how nice he is talking to you at home while he needs to satisfy his desires. If that is Love why then can't be satisfied with one, having practiced those 60 ways to keep you blinded.

Again what is Love?

By the way, Love takes two hearts intimately united by Love Himself to share and discover (its)their uniqueness with tolerance of acceptance without exceptions which will lead to separation.

So what about 60 ways to keep your husband's love. Love gives and receives, it is two way not one way.

Let me wait for your inputs, have a good day.