Sign in to follow this  
Sakariye

How to be a warlord?

Sakariye   

Dear SOL.

This is not the first time, may be it came across to you minds,and you questioned your self about who appointed the so called somali leaders? now this question is not different from all of these question you heard in the past. but deep down please think about it and share with us why you think, the warlords dont agree on single issue in any meeting for the past 13 years or so?, do you think that people who fought and hated eachother are gathered in an meeting and asked to reconcile? do you think there are voices not yet heard? do you believe that the warlord do not represent absolutely anybody? or do you think what their disagreements is supported by the main streem Somali victims, whose children have no schools, no hospitals and no care at all? and finally do you have a hope that one day, the victims will standup against the cold blood warlords?

are you a fun of any warlord?

pearl   

here i was lookin for a training course :rolleyes:

as long as tribal wars exist any hope of a having a united somalia is none imaginable to me.

havin a corrupt ruler is better than not having one at all, unless there is better leader to replace them i dont think they should be overthrown.

LuCkY   

^^^LoL@Training course I was thinking the same^^^

the warlords dont agree on single issue in any meeting for the past 13 years or so?, do you think that people who fought and hated eachother are gathered in an meeting and asked to reconcile? do you think there are voices not yet heard? do you believe that the warlord do not represent absolutely anybody? or do you think what their disagreements is supported by the main streem Somali victims, whose children have no schools, no hospitals and no care at all? and finally do you have a hope that one day, the victims will standup against the cold blood warlords?

*How Can "WarLords" agree on anything much Less peace.

*I Dont See How PeopLe who hated each other and shed bLood can be expected to recounciLe.

*Yes...The PeopLe's Voice.

*Nope...They Dont Represent Anybody.

BasicaLLy what Im trying to say is that I wouLd Let the PeopLe decided since they are the majority and their opinion is more vaLuabLe than any "warLord".I cant comprehend why some wouLd expect the "warlords" to got to meetings and resOLVe thangs!