Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Greatest Gift

Saalixa   

Give birth?

Dude as if, and ruin my wonderful figure? I don't think so sweetheart. See, I plan to get my tubes tied as soon as I turn 21 insha'allah. either that or adopt! and you can't change my mind!

MZ WORD You Ok? are you trying to be sarcastic? I think you have no idea what sterilization does to your body...have you ever read the conditions, ever did any research because it is a dieing subject because people are too knowledgable and educated to perform those things...it is death really so do no think of it sis...iam appealing to you... :( don't make me cry it is appualing wallahi

wow, people amaze me; that's the best part of being female, you get to have kids; such a beautiful blessing from allah, if you have that blessing;

as a person who is adopted, i can say adopting is not an easy thing, and it aint healthy either; it is not harma, as long as you know that your adopted parent is not your real one, and i have to wear a hijab at home because your adopted brother, even though he has known me since i was 9months and is the only brother i know, is not my maharm; i think adopting people who have no parents on top of your kids is good, or adopting if you are unable to have any of your own kids, but if you wanna adopted because you can't be asked to have kids, stretch marks, loose shape or whatever; then what makes you think you worth adopting a child with this major defect in your personality;

by the way, you don't have to go fat or get stretch marks, a little effort, a little money and a little exercise solve the problem;

peace

J.Lee   

Rayaana, I guess you missed the second half of the post huh? First abaayo, I'm okay thanks for asking. Second, I do know the risks but I hope you do know tubal sterilization is reversible. Third, I was being sarcastic cause I couldn't/didn't take the initial post very seriously.